British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GARY POPPS

European Gp Leszno

So next weekend its Leszno, who,s going?

Really looking forward to a great weekend in Poland.

Anyone staying in Leszno and know where the best drinking places are?

Edited by GARY POPPS

We shal be at the Leszno GP and will be at Wroclaw v Torun on the Sunday but we are staying in Wroclaw so cant help with drinking places in Leszno other than at the Stadium .

There's a couple of decent bars in the main square in Leszno, sat outside one in the corner of square while waiting for 1.30am train back to Poznan after Adams won. Can't remember name of bar though, the Lech had well n truly kicked in by then! You'll have a great time there for sure. :approve:

We shal be at the Leszno GP and will be at Wroclaw v Torun on the Sunday but we are staying in Wroclaw so cant help with drinking places in Leszno other than at the Stadium .

Doing same itinery,staying in Wroclaw and seeing Wroclaw v Torun on the Sunday.

Hi Gary,

Hopefully will bump into you on the Saturday at the GP. I'm sure we will.

We're basing ourselves in Poznan Thursday to Monday and taking in the Gorzow v Czestochowa match on the Sunday.

Rico :rolleyes:

Hi

I will be in Leszno with my wife and her family - looking 4ward to meet some of u.....

Can't make Leszno this year but we found the bars in the square last year were pretty good and had no trouble getting food either. I asked at one of the bars what time they would be serving till and was told until the last person left. Have a great time all.

im going with travel plus again me and my son, fly thursday from east midlands looking forward to it,my speedway star hasnt turned up this week can anybody tell me who the wild card is?

im going with travel plus again me and my son, fly thursday from east midlands looking forward to it,my speedway star hasnt turned up this week can anybody tell me who the wild card is?

Hampel

Gutted to be missing what was a great weekend last year. :cry:

Just read on the speedway GP site Nicki P might be a doubt. He will ride in the practice and see how he feels.

How many times have we read that before?! 'Might' to most riders means almost certainly WILL ride! especially Nicki

1. I`ll be there with Mama, Mateusz :-)

2. Another Polish Extraleague day on Sunday... Someone going to Bydgoszcz? Bydgoszcz vs Zielona Gora fixture - it seems to be an easy Zirelona Gora win, especially that bydgoszcz team is in a serious crisis [mentaly]

3. The best place is The Old Square