British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Any ideas for the other Reading team slots?? Zagar would be a crowd puller, sure Malcolm would like to have him included :rolleyes: and how about Big H's fav - Peter Ljung? :rolleyes:

Yes it would be great to see Ljungy back in Racers colours again! :rolleyes:

Shaping up nicely. Sadly it's the worst time of year for me. It's that very week that is the busiest at work every year. But I shall do everything I can to make sure I can escape a little early on that night. It might just mean a few late nights on other days. A small price to pay. :)

Surprised not to see Jonno signed up yet.

Peter Ljung was at Reading?

Always thought he was Eastbourne & then Swindon?

Yes, Ljung rode for Reading, albeit very briefly....

Shaping up nicely. Sadly it's the worst time of year for me. It's that very week that is the busiest at work every year. But I shall do everything I can to make sure I can escape a little early on that night. It might just mean a few late nights on other days. A small price to pay. :)

Surprised not to see Jonno signed up yet.

Think Jonno is racing for Somerset that night

Any ideas for the other Reading team slots?? Zagar would be a crowd puller, sure Malcolm would like to have him included :rolleyes: and how about Big H's fav - Peter Ljung? :rolleyes:

Think you might see Matej in the Swindon side now!

TICKET details for July’s four team tournament between Swindon, Reading, Cradley and Oxford have been announced. The meeting which takes place at the Abbey Stadium on Thursday 30th July promises to an evening to remember.

The standard Abbey Stadium pricing structure will be implemented for the meeting with an adult ticket costing £15, Concession £12, Children 11-16 £5 and under 11s free!*

Coach travel for supporters wanting to attend from Oxford or Reading will be available at an additional cost of £8 per person.

Transport for those making the journey from the Midlands will also be available at the extra cost of £11 per person.

Starting from tomorrow, tickets for the event will be available to purchase online by visiting this site, www.swindon-speedway.co.uk

Cradley supporters attending the Heathens’ Wednesday night second half challenge match against Birmingham will be able to purchase an admission ticket for the event from the Perry Barr raceway.

Confirmed Teams to date.

Swindon Robins

Troy Batchelor

Simon Stead

Reading Racers

Phil Morris

Charlie Gjedde

Oxford Cheetahs

Adam Skornicki

Niels Kristian Iversen

Cradley Heathens

Adam Shields

Paul Fry

Mads Korneliussen

*please note, under 11s using the coach service to travel to Blunsdon gain free admission to the Abbey Stadium but will be charged the aforementioned travel fee.

Gary, does the Elite pass cover this meeting?

Yes, Ljung rode for Reading, albeit very briefly....

Two appearances -

39 days apart...

and oddly both against the Budgies ;)

Two appearances -

39 days apart...

and oddly both against the Budgies ;)

Arnie - I also remember his non-appearance for Swindon at Oxford :rolleyes:

All the best

Rob

I really hope that Tim Sugar is asked to manage Reading, any one else rather than Tim or Ivan "the tactical genius" Shears wouldn't be worthy!