British Speedway Forum

Congrats to Birmingham and commiserations to Somerset :o Would be good to know the lap by lap details of final.

will say this before the final so no chance of a sour grapes comment, i have no doubt somerset have one of the best tracks in the country but would it not be prudent to hold the PL pairs on a neutral track, and if its friday before the gp lets say swindon for geographical reasons, and EL pairs on a neutral track say brum or kl as last year . or wherever. could be no chance of comments such as, ah well they only won it cos they were at home, not they won it cos they were the best pair on the night.

looks like the final was run as i was writing, well done brum, glad jason fit for the final

Edited by castrolargh

nice one brummies, hope bluejam is having fun.

Congrats to Jason and Tommy P.

When the going gets tough, .........................etc etc.

A fitting reward for Lyonsy - a fabulous racer.

i got a txt from a mate who is down at the pair's and she say's that workington got 3rd.

nice one brummies, hope bluejam is having fun.

He'll be well Scrumpey-ed up that's for sure. :approve: :approve:

will say this before the final so no chance of a sour grapes comment, i have no doubt somerset have one of the best tracks in the country but would it not be prudent to hold the PL pairs on a neutral track, and if its friday before the gp lets say swindon for geographical reasons, and EL pairs on a neutral track say brum or kl as last year . or wherever. could be no chance of comments such as, ah well they only won it cos they were at home, not they won it cos they were the best pair on the night.

looks like the final was run as i was writing, well done brum, glad jason fit for the final

post came after the final and the rebs didn't win. would you say the same about it being on a neutral track if it were held at NA I wonder?

Were Brum the best pair on the night? or the best pair because they won the final race? anyone?

Well done to them.

Im absolutly delighted by this :D , espesically after the season we have had so far with the PT campaign. Even when we beat KL in the semi I thought the Somerset pairing would have too much in the final. After our first two outings theres no way I would have thought we would get into the semis never mind win it.

Its great to win our first piece of silverware since our relaunch, absolutly brilliant.

i got a txt from a mate who is down at the pair's and she say's that workington got 3rd.

There's ya answer Crickey and other women.

If ya fancy a quicky go for Doolan & Rymel as they won the toss. Darcy done well too out last them for an excitable 17 year old. :lol:

post came after the final and the rebs didn't win. would you say the same about it being on a neutral track if it were held at NA I wonder?

Were Brum the best pair on the night? or the best pair because they won the final race? anyone?

Well done to them.

I don't care much for Semi Finals and Finals, prefer the old system

But not to take anything away from Brum, well done Lads,...... Congratulations

Edited by Team Man

There's ya answer Crickey and other women.

If ya fancy a quicky go for Doolan & Rymel as they won the toss. Darcy done well too out last them for an excitable 17 year old. :lol:

:lol:

I hope Shane Parker is okay, forgot to mention it in my previous post.