British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ashie Smashy

Nicholls And Harris

...but the following don't. Any conclusions from 5 out of a field of 16 riding in the GP tonight?

Pedersen

Crump

Gollob

Hancock

Andersen

Jonsson

Holta

Nicholls

Walasek

Ulamek

Sayfutdinov

Is this a quiz? :lol::rolleyes:

Wouldn't want Nicholls back now in this country. If he is happy to say he doesn't need this country, then we certainly don't need him, an absolute embarrassment in the gp tonight. I'm sure people will still defend him and Scott is entitled to ride where he likes but what is that saying about not biting the hand that feeds you. For me personally he has let the country down not riding here, after all it is his home country. His comment before the first gp about not having enough meetings going into the series still makes me chuckle.

Nicholls and Harris are, sort of, the speedway equivalent to Ricky Hatton, good at a certain level but the second they mix it with the big boys they come up very very short.

I'm certain they don't try to be as bad as they are appearing but they just can't cope at SGP level.

Simples.

Is this a quiz? :lol::rolleyes:

Nope, but what it indicates to me is that EL offers 31.25% of the level of competition you would hope to achieve if you hope to compete with the current best. :wink:

Nope, but what it indicates to me is that EL offers 31.25% of the level of competition you would hope to achieve if you hope to compete with the current best. :wink:

And you wonder why you are single......... :lol:

Wouldn't want Nicholls back now in this country. If he is happy to say he doesn't need this country, then we certainly don't need him, an absolute embarrassment in the gp tonight. I'm sure people will still defend him and Scott is entitled to ride where he likes but what is that saying about not biting the hand that feeds you. For me personally he has let the country down not riding here, after all it is his home country. His comment before the first gp about not having enough meetings going into the series still makes me chuckle.

YUP!!

Quite Frankly, That was verging on the border of embarrasing From the British '' number 1''. :oops:

At least Harris, shows some effort, Just ashame he can't gate. :rolleyes:

What a crock those two currently are.

Surprised to see a Poole fan criticise unacceptable performances. :lol:

Did anyone else think Nicholls right hand man Tatum looks totally fed up in the studio,it looked like Tatum had just had a barny with someone,was it the wife,kids or...................???!. Why wasnt he there in poland?!!!

Edited by speedy den boy

Nicholls and Harris are, sort of, the speedway equivalent to Ricky Hatton, good at a certain level but the second they mix it with the big boys they come up very very short.

I'm certain they don't try to be as bad as they are appearing but they just can't cope at SGP level.

Simples.

I'd disagree about Harris. He's not even looked "good at a certain level" for the last 2 season if "a certain level" is EL level. Sadly.

And you wonder why you are single......... :lol:

Who says I am? :wink:

Seeing as the World Cup race off and final is on the same track as last night, lets hope we don't qualify as we'll get dicked like the last time it was there. Nicholls and Harris are, well, what Nicky Pedersen said the ref was in his interview

If Scott Nicholls is the best that we can manage, we should give up and go home now.

I didn't see all of the GP tonight, but from what I did see, Nicholls was a disgrace, he seemed to be slow, both in machinery and temperament; it says much to me that the only way he could score a point was to intimidate his fellow countryman into giving best to him.

I know people here aren't too keen on building up riders before they're ready, but I do wonder if Ed Kennett or Tai might not better represent us, at least they might have the fight of youth, unlike Nicholls, who seems to be just making up the numbers because of his own ego trip.

if things continue in the same way that they have for the two brits so far then there is no way that IMG/FIM can justify giving GB two wild cards next season.............. they stretched things this year as it is .....and it hardly went unnoticed! ...... but to do it again with even worse form shown would be silly

So next year we just have one and if that lucky Brit doesnt get himself sorted then hopefully by that time one of the younger Brits will be ready

I live in hope that it wont come to that though and if by some miracle Bomber learns to gate before it is too late

Scott quite frankly should hang his head in shame.......... and I wonder what caused Kelvin to be sitting in a studio in Britain instead of out there with him

Did anyone else think Nicholls right hand man Tatum looks totally fed up in the studio,it looked like Tatum had just had a barny with someone,was it the wife,kids or...................???!. Why wasnt he there in poland?!!!

Scott Nicholls maybe?