British Speedway Forum
NathanB

Ashley Jones Memorial -now 24th June 7:30pm

Thats a fair comment but I would have thought a little bit more could have been put down during the meeting.

lol couldn't agree more, it was real dusty, although not as dusty as Peterborough for the 4's :lol:

Another brilliant meeting in tribute to Ashley, it will probably go down as one of the best, if not the best meeting of the season at Lynn. There were cheers in equal measure for every rider out there, it wasn't a case of which team was gonna win the meeting, more the measure of entertainment that would come from each heat, dished up by King's Lynn AllStars and of course Arlo Bugeja and a possible KL Star of the future Todd Kurtz?? ;)

Chris Lakey of the EDP wrote a good bit for the paper today, together with a series of pics by the looks of it HERE

RIP Ash!

Can only echo what others have said. I thought it was a brilliant meeting! A perfect way to remember Ashley. Can't say anymore than that :approve: Todd Kurtz, although he didn't score a huge amount, rode very well I feel. If we signed him up, I'd be very happy :lol:

Can only echo what others have said. I thought it was a brilliant meeting! A perfect way to remember Ashley. Can't say anymore than that :approve:Todd Kurtz, although he didn't score a huge amount, rode very well I feel. If we signed him up, I'd be very happy :lol:

I have 'heard' that he's been signed by Peterborough :unsure:

I have 'heard' that he's been signed by Peterborough

If that's true CTF, then they're a jammy bunch of so and so's :lol::wink:

my pictures from the meeting HERE

my pictures from the meeting HERE

Crikey, Have you only just got the prints back from Boots :rolleyes: