British Speedway Forum

I have mentioned the racing it was shockingly bad and all from the gate

Doolan better than Fisher?.............. Sorry that one was so bad i didnt even manage a smile.

We will see who is above who in the averages come the end of the season, a pint says its Kev!

I aint frustrated lmao.

Just because someone makes the gate in a heat named the "final" doesnt declare them a "worthy" winner. Doolan should never of had his 2 points from heat 14 as he should of been excluded so that makes him even less of a worthy winner.

As i say nothing to be frustrated about.

Of all the posts I have read recently and specially on this thread, you type the biggest load of rubbish I have read, not only that but you show how unknowledgable you are about Speedway.

Firstly, all riders in any individual event know the rules before it starts, to say a rider is not worthy because he wins the important race is rubbish.

Secondly, you should take more notice of what happens on the track, Andersson attempted to pass Doolan through a gap he made by nudging Doolan as he attempted to pass, sending Doolan off balance.

Thirdly, I presume Fisher is 'your man'?

He should have been excluded from heat 14, he went down unchallenged on the first turn in 14, lucky for him,Frampton went down behind him and the ref decided on all four back.

I have had my say and will not bother replying to any insults you may put my way, your clueless and typical of many posters on this forum.

Have a nice day. :lol:

We will see who is above who in the averages come the end of the season, a pint says its Kev!

As Ryans EL average is currently about the 7 point mark Kevin has to catching up to do!

:blink: Sorry have I missed something here

Mick Dolan funny how alot more popular posters than you regularly tell me i know my stuff.

Have you looked at the link to the pictures of the open? It clearly shows the incidents you will see that you are indeed the unknowlegable one and clearly wasnt at the meeting or if you was you wasnt looking.

As Ryans EL average is currently about the 7 point mark Kevin has to catching up to do!

Doolan has no catching up to do, we are talking premier league racing. Im afraid Kev is higher then Ryan, not that it matters as Kev is the Welsh open Champion. Plain and simple.

Again well done Kevin Doolan another workington rider doing us proud!

So does that make Topinka better than Rory Schlein for instance?

If Ryan is scoring 7 or so at EL that makes him a 14.00 pt man at PL level.

Thats the rules just like scoring 2 points less in the qualifiers but still winning in the final ;)

Again well done Kevin Doolan another workington rider doing us proud!

Do all the Worky riders doing you proud drop their averages? :wink:

So does that make Topinka better than Rory Schlein for instance?

If Ryan is scoring 7 or so at EL that makes him a 14.00 pt man at PL level.

Thats the rules just like scoring 2 points less in the qualifiers but still winning in the final ;)

Now we are talking a load of S!!!t I am getting bored now, next thing you will be telling me is that one track Tully slowed down and let both Kev and Adrian through in the pairs because he thought it was the Fish behind him, sorry even you woundn't be so stupid to suggest that, or would you?

Good night :rolleyes:

Stermoc you know yourself i already said that you cumbrian muppet. Go tell Andy to his face that he is "stupid" for "suggesting" that.

Not too much more to be said that hasn't so here is my take on the Welsh Open ceremony

My Psychiatrists Award

Track staff - deserve credit for trying as hard as they could but due to weather conditions had their work cut out :lol:

Dooleys Award

HT14 Kev had a chosen few in this one i felt but to give him credit he was given the benefit of the doubt by Wilson and these are based on 20 HTs and a final and in the one that mattered he did what he had to do.It is not the rider that is at fault here it may be the structure of having a final where the finishing positions points are doubled and added to their tally's.

Well done to Kev though.

Kent Walton Award

Was looking forward to seeing one of my fave PL riders Ricky Ashworth but it was not meant to be.2 falls and a submission just wasn't his day but he will be back..

Hope he is fit for Sheffield Thursday with a big score :approve:

Mick Dolan funny how alot more popular posters than you regularly tell me i know my stuff.

Now you're telling porkies snyper; a lot of posters think yer an absolute to$$er but are too polite to tell you. :lol:

Now you're telling porkies snyper; a lot of posters think yer an absolute to$$er but are too polite to tell you. :lol:

:lol::lol:

How`s the `Bow addiction?

I always count it as one of my 5 a day :wink::lol: