British Speedway Forum

Lets hope this meeting gets enough publicity and gives the Mallett family something back for all their efforts so far - slots on local radio, decent adverts in the Speedway Star and South Wales Argus and Echo. Posters and leaflets in the Cardiff pubs and a big mention by Sky Sports on SGP day! They deserve to see a full stadium once this season! :wink:

Just to make my point clear I WILL STAND WHERE I WANT AND LEARN TO READ.

Totally agree, you can learn to read wherever and however you want, its a free country :blink:

Two more names added to line up for the Welsh Open ChampionshIp (in association with the South Wales Argus) ::

Lubos Tomicek + CHRIS SCHRAMM

Ok now you are being silly. There is no way the NL meeting is going to be the most exciting from the weekend of speedway.

entertaining i said not most exciting - excitement i think depends on who youre supporting - if the neutrals have no one in the pairs then the NL could be as ENTERTAINING! jeez

and anyone whos seen any of the the hornets matches this season will confirm all of them have been hugely entertaining due to the commitment of the 14 riders on show!

so it may well be the pairs is the most exciting or even the GP (hopefully) and lets hope they all are exciting & entertaining lol

Edited by longlivefrankie

Krzysztof Stojanowski now added to line -up for South Wales Argus Welsh Open.

Krzysztof Stojanowski now added to line -up for South Wales Argus Welsh Open.

Is the full line up now confirmed?

Thanks in advance :approve:

South Wales Argus Welsh Open

Glad to see its the South Wales Argus Welsh Open now, actively getting them involved should ensure some good coverage.

Is the full line up now confirmed?

Thanks in advance :approve:

will post full line-up in next few days. ... but here's flavour ....

Leigh Lanham; Ty Proctor; David Howe; Emil Kramer; Lubos Tomicek; Chris Schramm; Jonas Andersson; Ricky Ashworth; Andreas Westlund ( replaces Robert Henderson who has blown his engines in Sweden); Krzysztof Stojanowski; Ryan Fisher;Kevin Doolan

Edited by Main Man

Leigh Lanham; Ty Proctor; David Howe; Emil Kramer; Lubos Tomicek; Chris Schramm; Jonas Andersson; Ricky Ashworth; Andreas Westlund ( replaces Robert Henderson who has blown his engines in Sweden); Krzysztof Stojanowski; Ryan Fisher;Kevin Doolan

Should be making my 1st visit to Newport for the Welsh open as we are staying in Newport for the GP weekend.

Hopefully see Doolan win twice over the 3 meetings :wink:

Pairs,British GP then the Welsh open. What a weekend! :approve::D

whats happened to darcy ward

whats happened to darcy ward

A very good question............!!

Sorry if i've missed it whilst flicking through the pages, but has a start time been decided yet?