British Speedway Forum

Im going for a Harris, Rico, Bridger and Tai final. Hoping that either Bridger or Tai will follow bomber over the line in 2nd and make an appearance at Cardiff. Either of them would fully deserve their place, and probably score decent points there too.

Nothing against Lee but i'm hoping he wont get the wildcard this year as it would be nice to see some 'new blood' getting a chance.

Oh, and our very own scott nicholls to score about 8 :approve:

It'll be rained off.. my last 2 holidays to Dorset with planned visits to Wimborne Road have resulted in rain all day and meetings being called off. I had planned to pop along to this one too.

Please accept my apologies if you travel a great distance for it to be called off :D

I hope either Bridger or Woffinden get the wild card for Cardiff as i would like to see how they perform in a Grand Prix as the likes of Richardson and Kennett have already ridden at Cardiff before either as a permanent GP rider or as a wild card.

My prediction for this meeting is:

1. Harris

2. Bridger

3. Richardson

4. Nicholls

Any clever type out there who could generate a race card for those of us stuck in doors due to health etc. filling it in takes the mind off the dynamic due's ramblings

I thought this wasnt being televised but it now appears it is!!!

Oh - what to do??? Travel or stay home.

Decisions, decisions. :unsure:

I thought this wasnt being televised but it now appears it is!!!

Oh - what to do??? Travel or stay home.

Decisions, decisions. :unsure:

They said it was gonna be on tv since the beginning of the season. Well seeing as there is a very good chance of a bees rider winning, you should go.....

.....lee richardson will probably win now i've said that! :lol:

Edited by lisa-colette

They said it was gonna be on tv since the beginning of the season. Well seeing as there is a very good chance of a bees rider winning, you should go.....

.....lee richardson will probably win now i've said that! :lol:

:approve:

Best of Luck to Tai Woffinden.

How dare you use lanuage like that boy? go wash your mouth out with soap and water now!!! (daring to even suggest he might win it..........)

Edward has to win it and Scott is going to do a lot better than you suggest to!

Well said couldnt think of anything worse lee richardson british champion eughhh ... Nicholls harris kennett and i think tai

Go get em Tai-ger :approve:

I'm making my first trip to Wimborne Road , could a local please tell me what parking is like and the ticket sales situation? Also what is the viewing like inside the stadium ? Many thanks

I'm making my first trip to Wimborne Road , could a local please tell me what parking is like and the ticket sales situation? Also what is the viewing like inside the stadium ? Many thanks

If you are early you can park in the stadium car park. Cost £1. If later, there is car parks close by in the town.

Viewing at Poole is good. Get there early and sit in the granstand for the best view.

I believe they have already started queing! safrican american

I expect Eddie to go well and has got to be a decent bet for the top spot, I am not expecting much from Nicholls to be honest I also would not put it past Screen rolling back the years and putting himself in with a shout (barring any unfortunate shoulder injuries of course)