British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Danish Final 1st Round Friday 22nd May

Surely Bjarne wasn't trying to get his average down :o

Arnie, one day the penny will drop with some that Bjarne is just having a sub-standard season everywhere. Although with others on here, it might take longer...ahem...no names mentioned :rolleyes::lol:

Hey Mogens,i didn't see you!!! And i asked Jürgen and he hadn't seen you either.But your boy done well :wink: .Was pleased Nicolai went well.And was also surprised at how well Morten went.I haven't seen him look so good for a very long time.But what about LiGlad? :lol: Just a pity he got excluded for the tapes,because i thought that heat he might of won.But what about the race with Nicki!!!!!! :approve: And of course i am looking forward to seeing Lasse soon.Just wait in a few years with Denmark having LiGlad,Lasse,Mikkel Michelsen and Mikkel B......... :approve:

Hya Doug!

Had to watch it on the telly.

Monday morning I had a surgeon to look inside my knee as I was going to have another X-ligament, or what ever it is called in English.

My knee is still hurting a bit so I decided to stay home.

Yeah the Young Guns are on their way towards the stars. Hopefully the will be able to continue the line of succes. . . .

As I saw heat 20, on the inside camera, NP lost a point on the line. sadly he is the star so. . . . . . .

Hya Doug!

Had to watch it on the telly.

Monday morning I had a surgeon to look inside my knee as I was going to have another X-ligament, or what ever it is called in English.

My knee is still hurting a bit so I decided to stay home.

Yeah the Young Guns are on their way towards the stars. Hopefully the will be able to continue the line of succes. . . .

As I saw heat 20, on the inside camera, NP lost a point on the line. sadly he is the star so. . . . . . .

Yes i thought LiGlad had that,and so did a lot of the crowd by me as they were not happy when the result was announced.But his time will come......pretty soon the way he is going after one month!!!!!!! :lol:

And hope you are ok and we meet again soon.

Can't wait until after the summer break and M.J.J and Lasse can ride in the DSL.Although it will take Lasse a bit longer now until he gets the 7 meetings out of the way