British Speedway Forum
BigFatDave

Bfd's Grand Day Out - Tour Dates Released;

What is a Camel Toe then? B):o

Saw the couple with the kangaroo on telly,but must have missed you Dave.Not sure how i managed that :blink:

I was hiding behind the Aussie flag, iris!!

The Kirbys (with the Kangaroo) are legendary Aussie Speedway supporters who travel over each year or so to take in the best of European Speedway; with the latest news about the Gold Coast Speedway at Labrador going down the gurgler they're a bit like me, have to travel a few klicks for their Speedway Fix!!

As for Camel Toes, its a bit hard to describe on a family forum so you might hafta google up Camel Toe on You Tube, or failing that PM me your email address and I'll send you the "I see your Camel Toe" video clip!! :lol:

even though this has nothing to do with this how old is? jake anderson , micheal penfold , jackson milne, Ashley Cathcart, robert branford ,Bryce Johnson and mason campton

The ones I know for sure are;

Mason Campton 15 (16 in November), Bryce Johnston 15 (16 in December) Robert Branford 15, Penfold is about 17 and Cathcart 18. Jake Anderson must be the oldest by a year or two out of that lot but I'd be guessing.

Excuse my ignorance but I've never heard of Jackson Milne.

Well with BFD now airborn :blink: the UK and Poland can now get back to normal no more are the bars going to run out of beer :lol: no more stories of camel toe ( i really dont know what this is lol lol) Wroclaw square (perv central)can get back to normal . No more stories of drunkeness :shock: The UK will miss you for sure and so will all the friends you made during this trip .Its been a pleasure. See ya mate

Edited by Haza

Great to have had you 'back home' BFD --HOPE YOU HAVE A PLEASANT TRIP BACK TO DARWIN YOUR ADOPTED HOME. . A pleasure to meet you and the stubby gift was much appreciated mate. May see you down under soon!!

Great to have had you 'back home' BFD --HOPE YOU HAVE A PLEASANT TRIP BACK TO DARWIN YOUR ADOPTED HOME. . A pleasure to meet you and the stubby gift was much appreciated mate. May see you down under soon!!

What hes comming back to Aussie land????

Thought we had gotten rid of him for good!

Ah well safe trip home mate see you at the Solo Titles same time same place LOL>

Edited by spiderweb

Well with BFD now airborn :blink: the UK and Poland can now get back to normal no more are the bars going to run out of beer :lol: no more stories of camel toe ( i really dont know what this is lol lol) Wroclaw square (perv central)can get back to normal . No more stories of drunkeness :shock: The UK will miss you for sure and so will all the friends you made during this trip .Its been a pleasure. See ya mate

I echo that what a great trip we had and how right you are Haza Wroclaw can breath for a little while lets just hope BFD can return sooner than later on one of our tours

.....and the Camel Toe mystery remains unsolved! (Really, you don't want to know!!!)

Having spent pleny of time this last week with BFD i know lol :lol::lol:

B) I do believe the curse of the Camels Toe, or Beavers Beard, can always be enhanced by the wearing of a stout pair of Braces :blink:

B) I do believe the curse of the Camels Toe, or Beavers Beard, can always be enhanced by the wearing of a stout pair of Braces :blink:

Well as they say everyone loves a little Beaver :lol::lol:

I can report BFD is safetlyback home in the land of ozz and already trying to hit me up for lifts ect for the Aussie Titles!

PS if anyone wants to know the truth about camel toes senf BFD an e-mail and he will send you a lovley music video which will explain all.

You have been warned!

I echo that what a great trip we had and how right you are Haza Wroclaw can breath for a little while lets just hope BFD can return sooner than later on one of our tours

Totally agree 5 Furrow. We had a great time and thanks for letting us join your tour if only as guests this time!!! :lol::lol:

A pleasure to meet you BFD and many thanks for the present. Our local hoteliers have let out a sigh of relief now they have know you really are back in Aus!!

I will never forget the tale of the peeing dog and the many laughs we had. :rolleyes::rolleyes: A perfect weekend even the weather could not spoil.

Hope that we all see you again soon either over here or maybe over there. :approve:

I can report BFD is safetlyback home in the land of ozz and already trying to hit me up for lifts ect for the Aussie Titles!

PS if anyone wants to know the truth about camel toes senf BFD an e-mail and he will send you a lovley music video which will explain all.

You have been warned!

whats his e mail??

whats his e mail??

Shouldn't that be "What's 'is 'e-mail?' :blink:

Just to finish off this thread I'm home in the warm with enough memories to last me a lifetime - or until next time anyhow.

Cheers to everyone I met - well done for finding out I don't bite; amazingly considering the amount of whingers on the Forum I didn't meet a single one of them - just dedicated Speedway fans one and all. :approve:

If you're heading out to Oz on the next TPTour you're in for a treat as I'm Official Interpreter for that one, so I'll see you in January. Hoo Roo! :lol:

Shouldn't that be "What's 'is 'e-mail?' :blink:

Just to finish off this thread I'm home in the warm with enough memories to last me a lifetime - or until next time anyhow.

Cheers to everyone I met - well done for finding out I don't bite; amazingly considering the amount of whingers on the Forum I didn't meet a single one of them - just dedicated Speedway fans one and all. :approve:

If you're heading out to Oz on the next TPTour you're in for a treat as I'm Official Interpreter for that one, so I'll see you in January. Hoo Roo! :lol:

God help em, hope you got a good supply of livers!!