Sign in to follow this  
witchnut

2004 British GP Tickets

Addition : London Witch & family wish to sit with the forum group. :approve:

FD - are we doing the same as last year

and

can we all have tickets plz :)

Many Thanks

Does anyone actually know which ticket agent is selling the tickets?

I've tried ticketmaster and wayahead and neither site seems to have any details.

The G.P. site just says tickets onsale from 9am 6th November, but it does have a phone number :

TICKET OFFICE:

Ticket Hotline:0870 122 0022

Overseas Hotline:+44 115 912 9000

Tickets Online: www.speedwaygp.com

of course there is no seating plan as yet so we can't see how they have carved it up for pricing, and I will be hard at work until late so I don't want anyone taking the seat I want OK.

PS. I have just phoned that number it's a company called 'Warehead', not sure if that is the correct spelling but the guy confirmed they will be selling the G.P. tickets.

Two please. :)

PS. I have just phoned that number it's a company called 'Warehead', not sure if that is the correct spelling but the guy confirmed they will be selling the G.P. tickets.

Two please. :)

Don't you mean 'Way Ahead' Discoll :?: Must have been their accent :lol:

Don't you mean 'Way Ahead' Discoll Must have been their accent

Didn't the Family from Buck House set up the Way Ahead Group???? Never know you might get Steady Eddie flogging GP tickets by phone :P

It would explain the accent too :twisted:

See you can't trust these posh gits on the dog & bone, of course it must be Wayahead but fancy them not letting on to Fd that they were the mob flogging the seats. I bet Terry Russell will have a few spare tickets for sale with his double allocation.

£25 for the cheapest tickets?! Are they mad! I prefer to see proper racing on a proper track and get that for £6(possibly £7) at Newport so I have no intention of paying atleast £25 for the pleasure.

BTW, sat in L37(£25) last year and U28(£25) the year before that and they were better than M18(£35) where we sat the year before so just go for the cheaper seats if you're stupid enough to pay to go. If you want you can go to Cardiff, have a few to drink and get the train back to my house, sit in the living room and watch the meeting on the tele all for only £10 for one person, £19 for 2, £27 for 3, £34 for 4, £40 for 5 and for any extra just add £5!!! To make the atmosphere good I'll play who let he dogs out out? over and over again as loud as the sterio will allow me and if we al buy a mouth airhorn on te streets at Cardiff(£3 last year) we'll all go deaf by the end of the meeting.

What more could you ask for? I'm sure if you like my mum will cook hotdogs and burger for £1 each, much less than Cardiff and we'll also have alcohol for sale, prices to be confirmed. You can also bring in your own food and drink as well adn we promise not to search you for any sandwiches and bottles of Dr Pepper you might be bringing in.

Who wants to put there name down.

******LATEST NEWS******

If you book before the end of November you can also sleep in the shed for £10 per person for per night* where Wato, Smarty, Ander and Wilko sleep in the winter.

*Minimum of 3 nights, strictly on a first come first served basis limited room, though we can for additional cost take the car out of the garage and let you sleep in there. Please note the garage roof leaks!

Just to let you know that I phoned the "foreign" number 0115 912 9000 and purchased my tickets before 08.30 this morning. Get in quick if you wan't a specific location.

The tickets I purchased had gone up in price compared to the price for the same seats last year.

Witchnut

See http://www.speedwaygp.com/ Tickets now can be bought online.

Don't know what this air horn free thing is though. We're not soft, us speedway fans :D

Just one question. My son is due to do his GCSEs next year, does anyone know the dates?

After studying the stadium plan and the prices for this year, I had finally decided and budgeted for where I wanted to be...plan my morning like a military operation so I can start ringing dead on 9 and find that what was cheaper seats this year have shot up for next year. So in the end had to go for my fourth choice of seats..but at least I got on row 1, somewhere to hang my banner.

Banning air horns?

So we have no racing and no air horns. Why not just get 10 CL rider to ride around on unicycles to some cicus music and charge £100 a ticket for it.

To sit in the same seats as we had this year will cost an extra £10 pounds each :!: Did they really need to put the prices up sooooo much :?:

For those who want a quiet life...............don't go there!!

The airhorn free zones are small and scattered............have a look.

http://www.speedwaygp.com/newhome/cardiff2...r_horn_free.htm

Got my tickets there.

SCB..........40,000+(?) of us cant be all mad..can we?? :roll: :twisted:

anyone think these "air horn free zones" are going to be a waste of time? cos there are only 7 sections in the whole stadium where air horns are banned, but what about the other 119 other sections, its still going to be asloud as the previous years, it wouldnt be the same with out the airhorns!!!!!

AIRHORNS RULE!

Waspie