British Speedway Forum

Has anyone stayed in the serviced apartments at the Landmark Centre before ? I've booked one and they sound nice but it's always best to get a second opinion.

Bit confused here-got confirmation of mine and Craiggy boys twin room for £140 a few days ago last family room a couple of days ago for me mates-£180-now there is one double left for £140 and another family room is available for £400!!-Why would it go from £180 to one being avaialable for £400??

They better not be reselling Big Als room already booked for £180, for £400 :blink:

Think I may have to give em a ring in the morning.

Edit last twin and double rooms are now £400 each as well :shock:

Are they reselling rooms?

Edited by Nevs

Could someone please confirm we dont have to pay and have brekkie and evening meal at Park Inn Cardiff North cos thats gonna add a fair few quid on.Lost me terms and conditions :unsure:

We're staying in the Park Inn Nevs, not sure if there are two of them, ours in close to the City centre opposite the Big Sleep ..... Unlimited breakfast is included in the price and I am planning to avail myself of this facility to the extreme!!!!

Edited by Shadders

Bit confused here-got confirmation of mine and Craiggy boys twin room for £140 a few days ago last family room a couple of days ago for me mates-£180-now there is one double left for £140 and another family room is available for £400!!-Why would it go from £180 to one being avaialable for £400??

They better not be reselling Big Als room already booked for £180, for £400 :blink:

Think I may have to give em a ring in the morning.

Edit last twin and double rooms are now £400 each as well :shock:

Are they reselling rooms?

i'm staying here aswell. had my confirmation so all should be ok. never had a problem booking through the website i used!.

Edited by i love tractors

Tad worried about the pre authorisation bit on credit and debit cards-what the hell does pre authorised mean?-to cut to the chase think they may have pre authorised for the full amount??? and realised there is no money on there at the moment and resold the rooms--hell we got almost a year and intend to pay cash on the day :blink:

We are/will/maybe/possibly not staying at one near a roundabout.

Circle Way East, Llanedeyrn, CF23 9XF Cardiff

I cant be doing with all this hotel stuff worry a year away-not well travelled-maybe should have stuck to the coach and a raffle and collection for the driver in a hat on the way back.

Gonna ring em tomorrow.

Edited by Nevs

I'd ring them today, it's ok saying not worrying about a hotel for an event a year away but if you're like me I like to know I have somewhere booked rather than scratch around searching for a hotel room a couple of months/weeks/days before the event that chances are wont be there and possibly ruin what is always a good weekend :wink:

i'm staying here aswell. had my confirmation so all should be ok. never had a problem booking through the website i used!.

You may wish to check again-we booked through booking.com and had our confirmations from them,but on checking the hotel group on Friday they had no such reservations-after a phone call to booking .com has now been sorted a couple of days later apparently-still gonna ring the hotel tomorrow to check again before we find ourselves in the car park....Mind you some would say thats the best place for us to be :P

Edited by Nevs

You may wish to check again-we booked through booking.com and had our confirmations from them,but on checking the hotel group on Friday they had no such reservations-after a phone call to booking .com has now been sorted a couple of days later apparently-still gonna ring the hotel tomorrow to check again before we find ourselves in the car park....Mind you some would say thats the best place for us to be :P

Nevs you crack me up :lol: Hope you managed to get this sorted in the end.

Well you might be cracking me up Nevsy but I ain't laughing now - just been doing a bit of googling and Cardiff is rammed - unless you want to pay upward of £200 :mad:

We're a year away from the event and already no chance of staying over!

Anyone got any ideas?

Well you might be cracking me up Nevsy but I ain't laughing now - just been doing a bit of googling and Cardiff is rammed - unless you want to pay upward of £200 :mad:

Anyone got any ideas?

£600 squid and its yours OB :rolleyes:

Steam room ,jacuzzi,sauna the lot.

Pm or text -not an ice cream van in sight :blink:

Edited by Nevs

Anyone got any ideas?

I'd have thought that the 5pm start time would've put many off staying overnight ..... it appears not!! :blink:

Anyone got any ideas?

try the bear hotel in cowbridge 10 mins from cardiff tele num 01446 774814

try the bear hotel in cowbridge 10 mins from cardiff tele num 01446 774814

I'll do that Biglad - cheers dude. :approve:

See Nevs... :blink:

Booked up 2 nights £26.95 PPPN room only,10-15 minutes walk from city centre 30 minutes stagger back kebab in hand,Bargain.

Booked up 2 nights £26.95 PPPN room only,10-15 minutes walk from city centre 30 minutes stagger back kebab in hand,Bargain.

Please reveal your secret Triple H as from what I can see there are no rooms below mortgage level prices left!