British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

Uem Congress Istanbul 2009

Has anyone more information about the UEM congress already? The congress started 2 days ago and I know they are getting the calendar for the European Championships 2010 ready.

All I know is that Divisov (CZ) is running the Final of the Speedway U19 Championship.

More information is very much appreciated.

Has anyone more information about the UEM congress already? The congress started 2 days ago and I know they are getting the calendar for the European Championships 2010 ready.

All I know is that Divisov (CZ) is running the Final of the Speedway U19 Championship.

More information is very much appreciated.

They'll probably start working on the 4th or 5th day after first the hotel and then the city has run out of beer. If you dont have an insider there, then dont hold your breath while waiting official info.

They'll probably start working on the 4th or 5th day after first the hotel and then the city has run out of beer. If you dont have an insider there, then dont hold your breath while waiting official info.

LOL BUT they also on that funny wacky backy type smoke thingy they puff out there,so with the drink and the funny wacky backy we should get some top decisions :unsure::rolleyes::blink: are the bsap out there as well?

Edited by speedy den boy

'Beer' and Istanbul don't figure in the same dictionary, do they?