British Speedway Forum

I would support that, I think the Berwick track and new promotion deserve a national event, I would travel across to see the Comets lift the title again :wink:

Have to agree with that :wink::approve:

Sure if it was up to Clews himself then that would happen tomorrow but Im sure his parent club (Birmingham) must be looking at how well he is doing this season with an eye on next year.

Up to our promotion to start talking to Birmingham I think. He most certainly has to be back next year. He is the perfect captain for our club.... Our fans love him... He's stated he loves it at Berwick... It's just got to be done I tell ya :approve:

Up to our promotion to start talking to Birmingham I think. He most certainly has to be back next year. He is the perfect captain for our club.... Our fans love him... He's stated he loves it at Berwick... It's just got to be done I tell ya :approve:

Agree but it will come down to a numbers game at the end of the day.Employers for Clews wont be hard to find but he seems happy at Berwick,long may it stay that way.

yup clewsy is an absoloutly ledgend long may he be a berwick rider, he loves being captain that is the other thing

You Berwick fans arnt the only ones that love Paul Clews. He always gets a great reception at Perry Barr and I think most Birmingham supporters would love him to be in our team in 2010, he was close to being in this years team at the start of the season. I think alot of clubs will be after him in the winter, hes obviously done a great job at Berwick so will probably stay but who knows. I would rate Clews in my top 3 PL riders I love to watch ride.