British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish League Tuesday 7th July

Can't see any speedway. Anyone found it?

None of the links seem to be working. The odd time the track comes up but its frozen & never moves!!

Was really looking forward 2 this as well!!!

nope just watching adverts

Hopefully the above posters have now got the streams working.

As for anyone who hasn't yet tuned it - do so now!

The stream is of the highest quality and totally glitch free, quite stunning.

The racing is excellent and that despite delays due to a waterlogged track. The last two races have had great moves and the meeting is only halfway through.

Only downside?, how it makes you pine at the quality of the riders in a single race compared to the Elite League.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Hopefully the above posters have now got the streams working.

As for anyone who hasn't yet tuned it - do so now!

The stream is of the highest quality and totally glitch free, quite stunning.

The racing is excellent and that despite delays due to a waterlogged track. The last two races have had great moves and the meeting is only halfway through.

Only downside?, how it makes you pine at the quality of the riders in a single race compared to the Elite League.

Which link r ya using mate?? Watched the swedish league every week so far with a perfect stream & 2nite it just wont work!! The picture comes up but its unwatchable as its just frozen all the time!!! Typical :mad:

Which link r ya using mate?? Watched the swedish league every week so far with a perfect stream & 2nite it just wont work!! The picture comes up but its unwatchable as its just frozen all the time!!! Typical :mad:

Im getting the same too :angry:

http://www.justin.tv/tomcio6/popout

Honest the quality even full screen is excellent.

I would suggest a few things to do if you weren't computer savvy, however, i won't in the presumption you are and i don't want to offend lol.

Im getting the same too :angry:

Seems to be working via sopcast now. Was just saying offline before but its working now altho its the interval so all i'm getting is football!!!

Seems to be working via sopcast now. Was just saying offline before but its working now altho its the interval so all i'm getting is football!!!

Yeah heat 11 alas :lol:

Wow,heat 13,superb stuff :approve: