British Speedway Forum

Thanks very much for all your hard work with the race cards this week.

as always they are fab

A traditional layout Heat-by-Heat version of the race card is also available from the KanDysoft website.

Use the link below and scroll down to bottom the International Files page for the FREE SWC Final_Print pdf.

http://www.kandysoft.com/speedway_files.htm

ATB

Dave

Edited by Gambo

A traditional layout Heat-by-Heat version of the race card is also available from the KanDysoft website.

Use the link below and scroll down to the International Files for the SWC Final_Print pdf.

http://www.kandysoft.com/speedway_files.htm

ATB

Dave

Wow! i'm a little taken aback. I was aware the Kandysoft sheets were not free but checked the link just out of interest and phew! very expensive for something that one can make on ones own computer for free. However, if there is a market for the product all good and fair and sincerely the best of luck to you.

Main reason for posting is to express, a little more so than usual now :) , thanks to Danish Webmaster for a great free product. I don't always use them because i just quickly make my own (automatically updating) spreadsheet in Windows. But, for those who don't do that the DW sheet is excellent.

I may be setting up a speedway site next season and if i do so, i will make available for free the formula/coding you need in order to make a simple spreadsheet that you can have update live as you enter results. They will cover every type of meeting. The one i use for the SGP's instantly updates riders meeting and overall GP points totals race by race. The same goes with League matches etc., as i say, any type of meeting. I'd obviously make available for free sheets similar to DW.

If you can't wait just do a tiny little bit of research and it isn't hard to come up with the formula to make these spreadsheets. I presume every Windows (and non-Windows) computer comes with a minimal 'office' type package. It's usually Word Pad, Note Pad, Database and Spreadsheet etc.

Edited by manchesterpaul

The file SWC Final_Print pdf.

is right at the bottom of the page and is free to print off

Now that is a nice piece of marketing. Like i say i recoiled at the prices of the sheets. However, after viewing the free sample i can see it is a very nice layout. From that i can appreciate why those who just don't have the inclination to spend a little time to make up their own would decide to purchase.