British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Please accept my apologies if I upset or caused offence to anyone on Saturday night. Maybe a return to the forum wasn't a good idea after all. :unsure:

Please accept my apologies if I upset or caused offence to anyone on Saturday night. Maybe a return to the forum wasn't a good idea after all. :unsure:
Seen a hell of alot worse just lately liontamer :rolleyes:

Well i was not offended by any of your remarks on Saturday night. Just because you disagree with someone else's opinion does not mean they will be offended. And just because you threw a few "**" in here and there only made the debate more enjoyable, lets not get too PC on here!

I didnt see much wrong - the forum seems plagued with members making really nasty personal comments at the moment though if their opinion isnt the one accepted by everyone.

Guest sjl

STAY -- we need forum members like you! (Even false dawn seems to have come out of hibernation) I think we are beginning to see (she says tentaviley -- sorry I can't spell that) a return to more sensible postings now that the moderators are ''around'' more. Let's hope so :approve:

Don't worry LT, your comments weren't as bad as your jokes. :wink:

The only comment I found offensive was SCB's who thought Nicki's crash was funny. :rolleyes:

Don't worry LT, your comments weren't as bad as your jokes. :wink:

The only comment I found offensive was SCB's who thought Nicki's crash was funny. :rolleyes:

I don't suppose you can be too proud of your own effort either Blazeaway on what is supposed to be the forum for a family sport? Not clever and not necessary :mad:

STAY -- we need forum members like you! (Even False dawn seems to have come out of hibernation) I think we are beginning to see (she says tentaviley -- sorry I can't spell that) a return to more sensible postings now that the moderators are ''around'' more. Let's hope so :approve:

Why start apologising now old friend? You never did back in our day. Just keep telling those rude jokes and you'll be fine.

None taken, keep posting, your jokes and quick one liners make me smile :approve:

Why start apologising now old friend? You never did back in our day. Just keep telling those rude jokes and you'll be fine.

I was just thinking that ...... Lt did you get a warning if not you know you didn't upset anyone :lol: how could you anyway I lubs ya so should everyone :approve:

Well there you go LT the feeling is younannymus Oh no!!! my spelling is as bad as your jokes!!! :lol: :lol:

Yep you keep on posting LT and hang the consequences even if they hang a bit low at our age! :wink:

Bryn what you doing here you had a goodbye thread a week or so ago :lol:

Welcome back Liontamer!!! Don't worry what the others say. Opinions are what opinions are. In some peoples eyes they might be really nasty remarks and slurs on names but they are only opinions. What were these jokes though, I must've missed them. Were they barred aswell?