British Speedway Forum

Rico for King ...Nicholls for Kennett... Rosco for lyon .

i was going to reply but im lost for words

ed out rico in

can i just ask where was scott last night??? i didn't see him supporting the rest of the lads like lee was, even if he was very big headed in his interview

yeh i thought that hes got a bit to live upto now on thursday methinks :unsure:

I dont see why anyone should be "dropped" surely this team qualified - let them go and get the experience abroad now as well - they will only learn with track time.

Adding Rico isnt really going to add much - unless of course he takes over the "senior role" from Chris Harris - in that he could ride and gauge the right set up for the rest of the guys.

In all fairness we know theyre really going to be up against it with the other teams in the play offs, but it would be a good chance to continue this development and see if they could really spring a shock. Just give them that chance, they earned it.

You could argue also however that Rico is enjoying one of his best seasons for a while at the moment so he deserves the chance too? I don't feel Nicholls has rode well enough to have earnt a place in the team that rides in Leszno. Danny King should ride after his performances at the show ground. He really fought for the team.

Kennett was . last night. Should be told unless he starts riding in Poland and pulls his finger out riding away from these shores then he doesn't deserve to be considered. His decision to not bother riding in Poland this season says it all. Has found a comfort zone and needs a kick up the backside. His kit is crap as well and may as well have been riding an old lawnmower last night.

Has alot more ability than most, but doesn't help himself with his attitude.

It's gotta be Magners, so as not to upset the Oirish!

Oi...leave our Magners alone...lovely drop of pop that is... :wink:

Rico definately in. He has for a long time been the best British performer in the Polish league and his experience is vital.

Lewis and Danny can't be left out after the way they performed on Monday. Bomber of course has to be in. That leaves a choice between Scott, Tai and Eddie for the last place, and not really much to choose between them. I would pick Scott for two reasons. First, Scott at or near his best will be better than Ed or Tai at their best, so its worth the chance. Second Ed and Tai have, between them some GP and SWC experience but on Monday they were still overshadowed by Danny and Lewis. You his to get things right first time at this level so if Eddie and Tai were not very effective on Monday there is no reason to believe they will be any better in Poland but if Scotts form is a bit off he still has bags more experience to get him through.

If its not Scott it will have to be Tai. Eddie has to go back to the drawing board for now.

I love it how people are talking like we have a chance of going through :lol:

Oi...leave our Magners alone...lovely drop of pop that is... :wink:

Rubbish :wink::lol:

Go with the flow and drink the `Bow :lol::P

Rosco for lyon .

Wouldn't fit in the points limit... :D

Wouldn't fit in the points limit... :D

............or the weight limit . :lol:

Really we don't have much of a chance of going though no matter how 'weakened' the Danes are. But it is obvious from Lyons comments that Lee will be brought into the side, if that is the case it should definetly be for Eddie.

Changes don't really need to be made, but they will be, as even though we have little chance at the final we still need to 'save face.' I would pick Tai ahead of Scott- Scott's been there, done that and if I'm honest has failed to impress in the past. Tai needs the experience, is confident and was one of the highlights of last years SWC. With all the hype surrounding Tai as the "future of British speedway" I would be surprised if he was dropped (Sky would have a heart-attack aswell :wink: )

Got to admit if Tai is dropped in favour of Scott I would be slightly disappointed :neutral:

I dont see why anyone should be "dropped" surely this team qualified - let them go and get the experience abroad now as well - they will only learn with track time.

Hmmm! Someone with the right attitude :approve::lol::wink:

Well I'll be 'Bowed'... :lol:

I do like Bow, but the Magners here is something rather special.

Maybe we get the real deal here and you lot get the crud over there... :lol:

Used to drink Bow a lot, but have to seriously say that the Magners has won me over.....

specially a nice cold one on a hot day... and YES we do have bloody hot days here, sometimes

too darned hot.

i still think we have an outside chance to go through especially with everyone elses problems and while theres a chance you have to go with the strongest line up and that includes Nickols and Ricko as both woofinden and kennett looked way off the pace and will be worse on a bigger track.

But i fear the manager wont pick Scotty as he wont want to admit hes wrong