British Speedway Forum

Thought she did fine tonight. She's obviously enjoying doing what she's doing and gets better by the week. Really don't know what some people want. :rolleyes:

Charlie does a good job and at least she's enthusiastic.

I am pretty sure I heard her speak.... you are being pathetic

Sorry if my opinion offends but she can't speak a sentence without a mistake. I'm sure you wont change your opinion of this "starlett" nor me mine so we'll have to agree to disagree.

But the Ambulance was still behind her when she said that Shields had been rushed to hospital.

I don’t think she is bad at all.

Although it do look like had just been crying after we lost!!

So tell me – how many female sports presenters are there out there with a substantial knowledge of speedway.

There are very few I suspect. Give her a break

I thought she was great tonight. She clearly has an interest in the sport and the riders and loves it... :wink:

But stop posting stuff on rubbishe sites dear, it gives you no credibility.. :rolleyes:

Well, at least she doesn't think Schlein rides for Sweden, or was it just me that heard that? :blink:

Haha no i heard that too. But for those who think pearson should go, you need to have a serious word, some of the EL speedway at times is so boring its unreal yet he does his best to make it interesting even if it means telling lies by saying things like 'great speedway' when it was actually very tedious! Tatum on the other hand :blink:

Now put Pearson alongside Sid Waddell with Louis and Charlie in the pits, and we are talking a team! :lol:

Well, at least she doesn't think Schlein rides for Sweden, or was it just me that heard that? :blink:

Missed that – what was said??

Can anyone remember back to when Sophie first started.

Did she receive this much stick.

SpeedwayLeics – I assume you went straight into your working life as Managing Director – or did someone give you a break and let you grow in knowledge and experience!!!

Stop criticsing Charlie. She is obviously enthusiastic and is starting to love her speedway (hence the tears at the end)

I never saw the tears! Bless her, she has obviously become very attached to the sport! Out of interest anyone know if she supports a club?

SpeedwayLeics – I assume you went straight into your working life as Managing Director – or did someone give you a break and let you grow in knowledge and experience!!!

Something along the lines of 'Sweden have had their injury problems, with Rory Schlein breaking his collarbone.'

I'm a bit more concerned about Nigel Pearson. He was more interested in the possibility of a race being re-run than Adam Shields' injury.

Well, I didn't serve my apprenticeship in public if thats waht you mean. I learnt the trade before I was let loose any spanners

Stop criticsing Charlie. She is obviously enthusiastic and is starting to love her speedway (hence the tears at the end)

I never saw the tears! Bless her, she has obviously become very attached to the sport! Out of interest anyone know if she supports a club?

According to her twitter in football she supports Sheffield United....

Something along the lines of 'Sweden have had their injury problems, with Rory Schlein breaking his collarbone.'

Yep I heard that too........................

RP

I'm a bit more concerned about Nigel Pearson. He was more interested in the possibility of a race being re-run than Adam Shields' injury.

I dare say he was not the only one. I was awaiting the decision with baited breath as well, it does not mean nobody cares whether somebody is injured or not. Best wishes to Adam.

The wee lassie is doing just fine . I dare say live telly isn't that easy to do , but she seems to be coping fine . Plus she's not bad looking . :approve:

This Sky speedway pits woman is terrible..... can't talk properly, has zero knowledge od Speedway, forgets which track she's at and/or who's racing.

She asks THE most stupid, pointless and silly questions, a real joke!

An absolute amateur.

Anyone have the opposite point of view?

It's you. Get a grip, she's the most knowledgeable and easy-going presenter for years. What is the point of your post?