British Speedway Forum

Can't for the life of me think why so many women on this forum don't like her :rolleyes:

i for one dont much care what she says i cant say im ever listening anyway. :lol:

I don't know if anyone has posted this but for all you fellow Charlie fans .......

http://channelbee.com/home/show/video/945

Not being funny but I'm sure that wasn't charlie riding.

The hair trailing, riding style and speed was deffo Adam Skornicki. Can't beleive no ones picked that one up :rolleyes:

lucky me??

2444550100103160279S425x425Q85.jpg

Depends where your hands were I suppose....

she's smiling, you're smirking... :blink:

Edited by shooting star

Not being funny but I'm sure that wasn't charlie riding.

The hair trailing, riding style and speed was deffo Adam Skornicki. Can't beleive no ones picked that one up :rolleyes:

Dont be silly, it was far too quick

ISo tell me – how many female sports presenters are there out there with a substantial knowledge of speedway.

There are very few I suspect. Give her a break

Couldn't agree more.

Some of the people slating her should go and try presenting tv coverage about something they previously knew nothing about, i could probably waffle on about speedway but ask me to talk about rugby or cricket and i wouldn't have a bloody clue!

And she is HOT! :lol:

I like her, she's brings glamour and enthusiasm to the pits and her improvement is noticeble. I'd certainly prefer Webster than some fat bint in Hi-Tech trainers and a loyalty card at Primark.

You forgot the Wulfsport jacket JT!

You forgot the Wulfsport jacket JT!

:lol:

That Channelbee is worth looking at, some decent and stuff on there, and plenty of Charlie on there, even better :wink:

Channelbee

Edited by James

Recently a friend of mine who is also a fellow forum member said to me he had trolled through all of this topic to learn of my opinion on Charlie and I just thought that I would just say that I think she does quite a good job and she is very popular with the riders who very rarely fail to talk to her. What I would say though, and this is not just aimed at her but to the other pits interviewers, is that I think it would be best if they did not always jump on the winner of each race the moment he returns to the pits. Other riders who are more relaxed may better be happier to talk to them.