British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Final Sat 25th July Line-up

Apparently serious head injury for Zabik...

Hope it's not as bad as feared!

Yeh looked a terrible one for him. Seemed to travel a long way with the bike bashing him all over too.

Couldnt really see exactly how Balinski came off as the cameras kept showing replays from some weird angles that kinda didnt show exactly what how he hit the fence or if the bike hit at all.

An excellent nights racing apart from that i thought. The 20 heat formula did my head in a little bit at the end tho - a grand final with the top 4 would have been the perfect finale for me, but i guess the result was the right one in the end.

you can see what the damage was done to zabik as he hit track. balinski was going so fast as he went into fence full throttle. big crash

you can see what the damage was done to zabik as he hit track. balinski was going so fast as he went into fence full throttle. big crash

I hear now that he is conscious....

That's good to hear Swifty, best wishes to them both!

Looked a nasty one from the link.

Was that in real time or edited as the medics got both riders into the ambulances in very quick time which must indicate the seriousness of the injuries they suffered? Which rider is now conscious?

Best Wishes to both riders on making a full recovery as soon as possible.

Just watched Zabik's crash, looked awful - really hope he will be ok and make a full recovery...

Have just got back from Torun... What a night it was for such a hardcore fan of Gollob & Bydgoszcz like me ! :rolleyes: A great experience to watch Tomek doing this again, this time in the old enemy's territory :D

Remarkable happenings in the end - Gollob applauded by the locals when on his way to the rostrum (shock!) and Torun's hero Miedzinski booed heavily by them after beating Jagus in heat 19 :unsure:

Zabik/Balinski crash looked horrible and it was really 'unnecessary' - they were both fighting for nothing at that point ... Hope they'll recover quickly.

maybe but being the racers that they are they will fight to the end. its good that they have this approach and not give up

Have just got back from Torun... What a night it was for such a hardcore fan of Gollob & Bydgoszcz like me ! :rolleyes: A great experience to watch Tomek doing this again, this time in the old enemy's territory :D

Remarkable happenings in the end - Gollob applauded by the locals when on his way to the rostrum (shock!) and Torun's hero Miedzinski booed heavily by them after beating Jagus in heat 19 :unsure:

Zabik/Balinski crash looked horrible and it was really 'unnecessary' - they were both fighting for nothing at that point ... Hope they'll recover quickly.

Good to hear you got back safely Mateusz - it looked an excellent night on the tv coverage

Tomek certainly had myself and Rico in his corner tonight.. i hope you had a few drinks to celebrate this latest triumph

:rolleyes:

"jebac torun, jebac " :lol:

Good to hear you got back safely Mateusz - it looked an excellent night on the tv coverage

Tomek certainly had myself and Rico in his corner tonight.. i hope you had a few drinks to celebrate this latest triumph

Despite taking the piss of the Torun favourites and cheering for TG :wink: , we had no trouble neither at the stadium nor on our way home :rolleyes: The racing wasn't as good as I expected to be honest, but the meeting was very enjoyable because of the result and the general fun :wink:

"jebac torun, jebac " :lol:

Don't kick the lying ones :lol:

Edited by Mateusz

Despite taking the piss of the Torun favourites and cheering for TG :wink: , we had no trouble neither at the stadium nor on our way home :rolleyes: The racing wasn't as good as I expected to be honest, but the meeting was very enjoyable because of the result and the general fun :wink:

Don't kick the lying ones :lol:

I've just remembered..doesn't Tomek come home to Bydgoszcz tomorrow with Gorzow ?

F**k that must be a hard meeting to watch

:sad:

I wish both riders complete recovery.

Isn't that the second time Zabik's been in a nasty incident with Balinski?

I can think of three awful crashes Karol's had in the past few years. Speedy recovery to the pair.

Really enjoyed last nights meeting great stadium how long till a GP is there ? makes Bydgoszcz stadium look very dated only problem i see is it only holds 15,000 .