British Speedway Forum

I too feel £18 rather steep, also, whats the deal with Edinburgh being the only club not to offer a student price for admission?

do think the home riders will fill most of top places, but still looks a classy line up..good luck to all in it and good luck to all the supporters trying to find 18 quid to get in.

This is looking richty dodgy, the weather is tae be dry right up until aroon the time o' the meeting and then thur is tae be a big hoor o' a rain storm heading in o'er Friday night intae Saturday morning. :unsure:

This is looking richty dodgy, the weather is tae be dry right up until aroon the time o' the meeting and then thur is tae be a big hoor o' a rain storm heading in o'er Friday night intae Saturday morning. :unsure:

I thought i was reading The Broons for a minute there :lol:

Good luck Kevin and Andre safe meeting and il be happy! Would be nice for Kevin to win his 3rd individual of the year!!

I too feel £18 rather steep, also, whats the deal with Edinburgh being the only club not to offer a student price for admission?

Berwick don't either, as I sadly found out.

Grievesy to win it... just to wind up the Monarchs fans :wink:

Not a wind-up mate - don't think he'll be too far away.

For the benefit of our Southern brethren and Morningside readers of The Browns....

....this meeting looks in terrible danger of succumbing to the weather. Is should be jolly nice up until the advertised start time, but thereafter a rather frightful looking storm is likely to be heading the way of Armadale, which will persist throughout the evening and into Saturday morning :approve: ............lets hope it doesnt affect the Cricket, eh what!?, tally-ho!! :wink:

Edited by mervjankefanclub

Will there be a chance to have a wee flutter at this years open?

The year Stan won it, Dick Barrie had £20 at 20/1 for Stan to win it. :blink:

Edited by Goldmember06

The year Stan won it, Dick Barrie had £20 at 20/1 for Stan to win it. :blink:

A nice flutter would be just a brucie bonus to help go towards going to the 'gozcz!

A nice flutter would be just a brucie bonus to help go towards going to the 'gozcz!

Amen to that. Plus no more rola cola.

Amen to that. Plus no more rola cola.

May could even splash out on a Soda Stream!

The year Stan won it, Dick Barrie had £20 at 20/1 for Stan to win it.

only 20s? they must've cut the price after i punted on at 22/1 :lol::wink:

only 20s? they must've cut the price after i punted on at 22/1 :lol::wink:

jamie was it not 25/1 i also had a couple quid on birdseed that night paid for the ekees. (that expenses to our friends down south) :lol::lol::lol: