British Speedway Forum
OldBulldog

Scandinavian Gp - Saturdays Sky Coverage

Off out for a meal in a minute and had the gp on sky+ for later. I'm glad i checked this now :rolleyes:

Starting to get the feeling that sky are getting fed up with showing poor speedway meetings... :unsure:

Not a single stream for this meeting. Gutted. I wonder if master of streaming "Stu" will be happy to repay aall speedway donations to his "reliable" site after appearing to have dissapeared into thin air.

Not a single stream for this meeting. Gutted. I wonder if master of streaming "Stu" will be happy to repay aall speedway donations to his "reliable" site after appearing to have dissapeared into thin air.

Get yourself down to the Hampton son . Great wee place ( if you can stomach all that Monarchs rubbish on the wall ) , you should be right at home there . :wink:

Paul im miles away from that area mate. Meeting would be half finished by the time i got there. Local has the numpty Newcastle Reading game on

Paul im miles away from that area mate. Meeting would be half finished by the time i got there. Local has the numpty Newcastle Reading game on

The track is rained soaked anyway , you wont miss much .

Lindbäck riding that rocket he was trying out on tuesday :unsure:

Miss White's ** are huge :shock::P

Go Bomber . Puts the Russian in his place

Edited by Paulco

Is there any live updates for this?

No idea , but i can post scores on here if it doesn't upset anybody .

Miss White's ** are huge :shock::P

Go Bomber . Puts the Russian in his place

Fabulous contribution on all 3 parts :wink:

Couldn't help but notice Emil looked reckless coming out the bends lets hope he doesn't take someone out tonight

Emil could be making a slice of toast and would "look reckless" to the English. Give it a rest the track is soaked and many seem to be hitting grippy patches taht is catching them all out not just the Russian.