British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Peter S.

Nordic Gp, Vojens 29-08-2009

Says all you really need to know about the GP when there's more comments on the start girls assets than the racing. Highlight (if you could call it that) was watching Nicky P blow his nose in his paper towel and then proceed wipe his face with it. Loverly.... :lol::blink:

It was nice to see a Final without any of the favourites. They tend to be pretty much gate and go in these sort of conditions unlike the youngsters.

Emil, Zagar, AJ, Freddie, Holder etc hopefully next season.

It was nice to see a Final without any of the favourites. They tend to be pretty much gate and go in these sort of conditions unlike the youngsters.

agreed. Mind you, sure Millard would rabbit on about AJ being a 'veteran' at 27/28 against the others in that group. Gawd help us :neutral::lol:

According to Johnston, Holder was in it tonight! Can someone tell him Holta has a tee not a dee! :lol:

no no zagar please, i'd much rather see Lindbäck.
Can't we have both?

But then he pronounces Pedersen as Petersen. Think he's a bit confused. ;)

Actually, he says "pee-dersen" which is the way the Danes say it ;)

This website seems to agree.

Edited by SCB

This has to be the worst gambling weekend of my life

1 I had a anytime g/s treble on lampard and gerrard and arshavin at 16/1 2 out of three

2 i did a goals galore bet both teams have to score and they all did except cardiff all the other nine did .

3 Backed emil and greg and greg bombed out in the semi and emil bombed out in the final with no1 gate pick.

whwt a rubbish weeklend.

Says all you really need to know about the GP when there's more comments on the start girls assets than the racing. Highlight (if you could call it that) was watching Nicky P blow his nose in his paper towel and then proceed wipe his face with it. Loverly.... :lol::blink:

I noticed that as well rabbit,thankfully it was only his nose he was wiping :wink::lol:

According to Johnston, Holder was in it tonight! Can someone tell him Holta has a tee not a dee! :lol:

OMG - I know you are joking really which i why I am picking on you!!! :wink::lol:

The way we are going the only commentator or experts allowed will all need to speak the 'Posh' Queens English only.

For goodness sake - people have accents from all over the world. Maybe we should stick a Pole or Swede in the commentary and see what happens then!!!

OMG - I know you are joking really which i why I am picking on you!!! :wink::lol:

I must certainly am not joking!!!! :wink::lol:

But yes I think its about time they gave a Pole a chance to do commentary, i'd like to choose one. :approve:

Actually, he says "pee-dersen" which is the way the Danes say it ;)

This website seems to agree.

Let you have that one then...must admit I'm usually only listening with one ear to the commentary, it just sounded suspiciously like a 't' to me. But then I am from Dorset and pronounce 'v's as 'b's so I can't talk. :lol:

Let you have that one then...must admit I'm usually only listening with one ear to the commentary, it just sounded suspiciously like a 't' to me. But then I am from Dorset and pronounce 'v's as 'b's so I can't talk. :lol:
I'm from Wales, I don't speak English half the time, just some English-ish sort of babble ;)

The only reason I know is because on the Speedway GP game they say Ped-et-ersen so I found out how the Danes say it, Johno says most names as they're said in the riders mother tongue which is right really.

Guest Ashie Smashy
agreed. Mind you, sure Millard would rabbit on about AJ being a 'veteran' at 27/28 against the others in that group. Gawd help us :neutral::lol:

No more so than Pearson does about Hancock and Gollobs age, and no more so than Pearson's tongue becomes brown on Crumpies backside.

He never changes does he? Seen him do that so many times. Also what's with all the spitting? Makes me feel sick. :D