British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wjm

Bordernapolis 24/10

The promotion are certainly intent on seeing out the 2009 season with a bang.Looks a very good field being put together and Im sure the remaining four places will please everyone. :rolleyes:

think could bemore elite riders to follow

Edited by col24

pretty great lineup so far. any ideas on who there other 4 could be?

hopefully Peter Karlsson, Freddie Lindgren, Leigh Adams and Matej Zagar :rolleyes:

dont think it will happen tho :wink::lol:

wouldnt suprise me...I think Berwick are saving the very best until last :wink:

they would have to be gp stars then to be better than harris

pretty great lineup so far. any ideas on who there other 4 could be?

Suspect Adrian will be riding for Workington now since they knocked us out at the weekend and the other semi is taking place this weekend.

Could therefore be 5 riders to name.

could berwick not bring this meeting forward or put it back one week

would have like d to come over for this one ....

Ow my word. :lol:

In addition, John Anderson has now disclosed having received acceptances from two riders with connections to Edinburgh Monarchs. Swedish Under-21 Champion Thomas H Jonasson will re-appear in UK racing at this prestige event, and is to be joined on parade by Monarchs’ sensational new German star Kevin Wolbert, making his Berwick debut.

In addition, John Anderson has now disclosed having received acceptances from two riders with connections to Edinburgh Monarchs. Swedish Under-21 Champion Thomas H Jonasson will re-appear in UK racing at this prestige event, and is to be joined on parade by Monarchs’ sensational new German star Kevin Wolbert, making his Berwick debut.

Say a prayer for KL to beat Monarchs in Play -off. Edinburgh have home tie with BV on 24th if they win.

This is going to be a superb event, those two names definitely improve the field. Can't wait to see who the remaining 3 names are - although I won't be able to make Saturday night to find out - hope someone posts them on here !

Say a prayer for KL to beat Monarchs in Play -off. Edinburgh have home tie with BV on 24th if they win.

I do most nights any way. :lol: