British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wjm

Bordernapolis 24/10

Ow my word. :lol:

In addition, John Anderson has now disclosed having received acceptances from two riders with connections to Edinburgh Monarchs. Swedish Under-21 Champion Thomas H Jonasson will re-appear in UK racing at this prestige event, and is to be joined on parade by Monarchs’ sensational new German star Kevin Wolbert, making his Berwick debut.

Looking forward to seeing Jonasson again as he has always been a good visiting rider at Shielfield,and by the looks of things it may be a while before we see him over here again.He has been banned from all speedway by SVEMO,the ban lasts from April 26th to May 24th next season. :blink:

I can't wait for this :approve:

Looking forward to seeing Jonasson again as he has always been a good visiting rider at Shielfield,and by the looks of things it may be a while before we see him over here again.He has been banned from all speedway by SVEMO,the ban lasts from April 26th to May 24th next season.

don't worry. i'm sure we'll arrange our PT visit before that period and our PL visit afterwards :P

absolutely awesome lineup from the prmotion, credit where credit is due for this one! all we need is lots of dirt on the track and should be in for a cracking night

Ow my word. :lol:

In addition, John Anderson has now disclosed having received acceptances from two riders with connections to Edinburgh Monarchs. Swedish Under-21 Champion Thomas H Jonasson will re-appear in UK racing at this prestige event, and is to be joined on parade by Monarchs’ sensational new German star Kevin Wolbert, making his Berwick debut.

Delighted Wolbert is riding, he was an absolute joy to watch at Newcastle the other week and I look forward to something similar from him. Nice to see Jonasson is coming to, was superb in the PT for Edinburgh.

Cracking line up so far but its a bit of a shame that Rymel has had to pull out due to Worky being in the final.

Delighted Wolbert is riding, he was an absolute joy to watch at Newcastle the other week and I look forward to something similar from him. Nice to see Jonasson is coming to, was superb in the PT for Edinburgh.

Cracking line up so far but its a bit of a shame that Rymel has had to pull out due to Worky being in the final.

Josef Francs been ruled out for the rest of the season so thats one place up for grabs.

Josef Francs been ruled out for the rest of the season so thats one place up for grabs.

Derek Sneddon is in for Pepe

Id like to see,if other meetings allow,for the new PLRC to get an invite. ;)

Andrew Tully is the latest name to be added. From www.berwickspeedway.co.uk

Interestingly, it says he lives 400 yards from Shielfield, I had no idea he lived in Berwick !!

He would be cheap in terms of travel for a place in the team next season.........

Anyone know if mark loram got an invite? Sure he's said he wants to have a try again and he's too much of a risk for a team place but this would be perfect for him. Ex berwick too I seem to recall. That would really be a coup

Andrew Tully is the latest name to be added. From www.berwickspeedway.co.uk

Interestingly, it says he lives 400 yards from Shielfield, I had no idea he lived in Berwick !!

He would be cheap in terms of travel for a place in the team next season.........

agreed, seems to be a school of thought he would benefit from a year away with edinburgh riding on a bigger track, but then again wasnt willia lawson the same, lol

Anyone know if mark loram got an invite? Sure he's said he wants to have a try again and he's too much of a risk for a team place but this would be perfect for him. Ex berwick too I seem to recall. That would really be a coup

Must have missed Loram racing for Berwick. :o:lol:

I think Howe will be pulling out with a suspected broken ankle.

Another good rider having to pull out of this meeting :(

I think Howe will be pulling out with a suspected broken ankle.

Another good rider having to pull out of this meeting :(

Its a shame that some riders are not going to be there,Howe,Rymel and every possibility the Edinburgh riders wont be there but Im sure there will be riders only to willing to come into the line up.

Ben Wilson was announced as part of the meeting next week at tonights Berwick v Redcar match,the other place is going to an as yet unamed rider from Denmark.

Edited by screm