British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wjm

Bordernapolis 24/10

We have had this with the weather about Berwick a few times this year but got to the track and its been wicked.

Its wet..... No its dry.....But its cloudy over there. :rolleyes:

Lets just wait and see. :approve:

:lol:

Just had Razer on the phone he asked me to come onto forum and say this meeting is DEFINATELY ON the clouds have cleared and the track is looking good .. oh he also said to tell everyone to bring their grannys grandas etc he expects a cracking meeting ..

There you have it now lets give this truely honest promotion the support they deserve.....

anyone have any idea if there is anyone lined up to replace woffinden? or is it just gna be the 2 reserves sike and blair?

Just had Razer on the phone he asked me to come onto forum and say this meeting is DEFINATELY ON the clouds have cleared and the track is looking good .. oh he also said to tell everyone to bring their grannys grandas etc he expects a cracking meeting ..

There you have it now lets give this truely honest promotion the support they deserve.....

Best part of the day. :approve:

Do we know the rider who will take Woffindens place,maybe either Sike or Blair have been promoted to the meeting proper.

With the way this meeting is run picking a winner aint easy.Im going for Ben Barker.

Best part of the day. :approve:

Do we know the rider who will take Woffindens place,maybe either Sike or Blair have been promoted to the meeting proper.

With the way this meeting is run picking a winner aint easy.Im going for Ben Barker.

not sure who will replace wooffinden as very late to find a replacement..

i will go for a chris harris win there should be some good entertainment with handicapping the better riders...

im at belford and the bloody suns shineing here now

im at belford and the bloody suns shineing here now

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh no weather up-dates.

Pssssssssssssst same in Berwick. ;)

Never seen a meeting run with this handicap format so thats why its difficult to predict a winner.Looks like you need to be good from the gate but also good at overtaking so yes,Harris,Barker,Complin must stand a chance but what about a home win.

I give you Paul Clews.

What an absolutely sensational way to end the season.

Brilliant meeting, track record smashed by Bomber who looked as if he was hanging on for dear life at times.

Great performance from Complin - he is top on my wish list at the moment :)

Michal finished on a high.

Clews, very unlucky not to make the run-off.

Kerr with a good solid performance.

Barker impressive at the start, but faded a little.

Stan finished very strongly.

Very well presented meeting, and the handicap format worked very well I thought.

Roll on next year :)

What an absolutely sensational way to end the season.

Brilliant meeting, track record smashed by Bomber who looked as if he was hanging on for dear life at times.

Great performance from Complin - he is top on my wish list at the moment :)

Michal finished on a high.

Clews, very unlucky not to make the run-off.

Kerr with a good solid performance.

Barker impressive at the start, but faded a little.

Stan finished very strongly.

Very well presented meeting, and the handicap format worked very well I thought.

Roll on next year :)

Was it a good crowd, he deserved it, I really like the way the new promotion go for it. I hope it was a financial success for them although I think the Monarchs fixture will have taken a few of the gate.

Sounds like it was a good meeting ,Well done to Chris Harris on the win and breaking the track record. Wasnt that Sean Wilsons record from 1999?

Sounds like it was a good meeting ,Well done to Chris Harris on the win and breaking the track record. Wasnt that Sean Wilsons record from 1999?

Correct

Was indeed Stoney.

He looked as if he was hanging on for dear life.

It was one hell of a ride!