British Speedway Forum

Yeah i agree about the 12 man individuals, whoever invented them needs shooting! :lol:

I will probably attend as it's the only meeting on around then, but hope they go for a proper 16 man meeting.

It's the same with the 'Ace of Herts' at Rye House , i always go as it's the last meeitng of the year, but it annoys the hell out of me the 12 man formula, especially as its always about 8 rye riders and 4 others who are often ex Rye as well!

Your wish has been granted davidba! :wink:

Taken from the official Wasps website:

The New Year Classic returns to its rightful home of Newport in 2010.

After a year off in 2009, the Classic returns to the Welsh club and riders are already looking for a place in the lineup.

"We are pleased to annouce that the New Year Classic will return to Newport on the 3rd January 2010, with a 1pm start time" said co promoter Nick Mallett.

He added: "Riders have already made contact with the club regarding a place in the line up. We will be running a 16 rider individual meeting, with the top 4 scorers going into the final".

It is expected that Rider names will be released for the event shortly.

Oh dear,I`m glad this meeting is back with us,but on a purely selfish note,I know that the gravy swilling swamp donkey will be lurking around waiting for his invite for a roast dinner :rolleyes::lol:

I know that the gravy swilling swamp donkey will be lurking around waiting for his invite for a roast dinner :rolleyes::lol:

Another date with Sandie? :wink:

BE AFRAID -

BE VERY AFRAID

Edited by Sandie

Don't use big lettering, and don't shout, it's against forum rules :P

But I reckon on this occassion ALL the moderators would forgive me as you were soooooo mean with that last post!!!!

Come on 21st / King Jamie and co - is it me or him on this occassion :lol::lol::lol:

Does Sandie need stuffing on a Sunday? :unsure::rolleyes::lol:

Does Sandie need stuffing on a Sunday? :unsure::rolleyes::lol:

Don't forget the

Will be going to this for definate, got my winter week off starting on the 3rd so will make sure i get my speedway fix at least once before march.

Will be going to this for definate, got my winter week off starting on the 3rd so will make sure i get my speedway fix at least once before march.

So you'll definetly be having it off. :lol::approve:

be travelling down to support Ben Barker and Adam Roynon