British Speedway Forum

I thought they were pretty good additions to the line up. Ricky Ashworth is good value for money around Newport and is a rider who won't complain if the weather is a bit iffy, same goes for Wilko who is still a great favourite at Newport. The Hendersson brothers will be interesting to watch. I believe Robert was due to try out for Newport back in the summer but didn't get here, another rider came over instead with Jonas Andersson think it was Andreas Westlund.

I'll still be there moaning away - don't you worry :D

I wasn`t worried at all :lol:

B4e is coming back from Berwick a day early just to get to this meeting, so it better be good ..... She had to shell out £13 to change her train tickets!! :lol:

Edited by Shadders

B4e is coming back from Berwick a day early just to get to this meeting, so it better be good ..... She had to shell out £13 to change her train tickets!! :lol:

:lol::lol:

And you thought you were going to have a quiet time of it :lol:

I`ll let her buy me a `Bow Shadders,that ought to top the day off for her :P

I`ll let her buy me a `Bow Shadders,that ought to top the day off for her :P

She said we'll bring a couple of cans over to your place to drink with our Sunday roast ;)

She said we'll bring a couple of cans over to your place to drink with our Sunday roast ;)

:shock::shock:

I`m running out of room and plates to feed everybody :lol:

:shock::shock:

I`m running out of room and plates to feed everybody :lol:

There's only four of us, the kids won't take up much room ..... Tell the Moose to get lost ;)

There's only four of us, the kids won't take up much room ..... Tell the Moose to get lost ;)

:lol::lol:

Don`t think that`s an option mate,my daughter will make sure Moose has his dinner no matter what :lol:

Besides,the gravy swilling swamp donkey wants his tenner I owe him to be paid on that day,his feet are well and truly under the table :lol:

Pretty chuffed with them myself, numbers 45 +63 on my wish list of riders i've never seen!!

David, may I ask who is number 1?

Any chance of them be added to the line up to really make your day?

Well sadly my number 1, whom i think we can safely rule out, is Wieslaw Jagus, as he's the highest ranked rider i've never seen, having been unable to go to Cardiff during his grand prix year and missing him twice last year, firstly when booked to go to Eskilstuna only for Smedarna to go bust, then secondly booked to go to Motala only for him to get injured! Damned inconsiderate of him!!

A few other veterans i've never seen due to my 'missing speedway years', so you may see me get overly excited about from time to time include Ruud, Balinski or Dobrucki !

I will settle for one Todd Kurtz being there, but i suppose he''s back sunning himself in Oz?

Actually i will settle in January for it just being on!

Well sadly my number 1, whom i think we can safely rule out, is Wieslaw Jagus, as he's the highest ranked rider i've never seen, having been unable to go to Cardiff during his grand prix year and missing him twice last year, firstly when booked to go to Eskilstuna only for Smedarna to go bust, then secondly booked to go to Motala only for him to get injured! Damned inconsiderate of him!!

A few other veterans i've never seen due to my 'missing speedway years', so you may see me get overly excited about from time to time include Ruud, Balinski or Dobrucki !

I will settle for one Todd Kurtz being there, but i suppose he''s back sunning himself in Oz?Actually i will settle in January for it just being on!

and you would not be disappointed based on the performance I saw him put in at Mildenhall this year but as you say he'll no doubt be sunning himself back in Oz and who could blame him for that.

So happy Jozsef has got himself a ride at Newport too, so weather permitting, i will get to cheer my protege on!!

Well i did start the ball rolling about him coming to the Uk with my facebook correspondence, i've never felt so important!!!

If any promoters are looking for new foreign riders for individuals in the future i've got about 150 of them on my 'friends' list, i won't charge!!