British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
superguest

Banks Olympique 19th October

I was wondering if someone could send me a link for a programme for this meeting please that I could print off

doubt anyone has one. its a unique formula

I'm hoping Jimmy can ride well and hopefully a premier League team will take him on in 2010. He would be a good signing, but a great asset to a club.

Edited by superguest

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

sue , i texted you but it aint delivering. has your fone changed??

i can do if required.

can you text me tho in case i dont get back on here.

Edited by stevebrum

I blame Sandie for that Poor Tai.

:oops: sorry Tai! Hope your feeling better soon.

But also heard another rider has been full of flu over the weekend and probably wont ride so not sure how many replacements will be needed!!

And Kenny Ingalls was full of cold this morning but says he will ride whatever - he isnt gonna miss out on this opportunity.

So my aologies to Tai and any others going down poorly now!!! :oops::wink:

sue , i texted you but it aint delivering. has your fone changed??

i can do if required.

can you text me tho in case i dont get back on here.

Hi...yeah my phone is having a mid life crisis at the moment and refusing to recognise the sim card and that is when it's not turning itself off and refusing to turn back on again!

On my old phone with a different number..but that phone is not much better as it was the one which had excursions into a cup of tea several times!

Have sent you a text a short while ago (before I checked here), hope you have received it.

I'm hoping Jimmy can ride well and hopefully a premier League team will take him on in 2010. He would be a good signing, but a great asset to a club.

Be a good NL rider in 2010 if he can ride in that league but think he would be a bit out of his depth at PL level.

So my aologies to Tai and any others going down poorly now!!! :oops::wink:

So holding back on that one.... and not by the ears either..pmsl :lol:

Sadly unable to attend due to work, not so fussed considering all the riders that pulled out. Predictable result.

A pretty decent meeting with some fairly good racing due to the handicap system.

Quite a muted atmosphere tonight - the home fans are obviously waiting for next week to welcome the champions back :approve:

No idea why Barker pulled out as nothing was said.

Always like the idea of seeing new and young talent go against bigger stars.

Suprised by no actual new talent as its the tradition for these meetings. Perhaps one of Wolbert or larsen came to sign there contract at the same time - i hope!

1st---Freddie an easy and deserved winner . way too quick for anyone else. the new king of monmore.

2nd - Bomber - looked much quicker than he has been for the past week or so, great scrap with Bridger who showed him who is top Brit.

3rd - Nicholls - about as ordinary as you can and finish on the rostrum.

the rest-----

Klindt - looked pacey and trying passing lines. was lining Scott up in the run off but was out smarted by Nicholls.

Robson - pretty ordinary sort of night

Fishback - impressed me. worth more points. got ganged on in a couple of heats and worth at least double the points he finished with.

Lawson - can ride monmore well so is gonna be tricky to catch if gets ahead as freddie found out. decent nights work.

Kerr - my MOTM. determined effort all night and passing from the back. Great night for Chris. Well done.

Sqora - all out effort as always .

larsen - decent enough effort without every impressing. Still would like to see him signed up tho.

Haines - good effort when ahead to fight for placings.

Bridger - took on harris and freddie and had the beating of them but couldnt control the bike well enough for the 4 laps. always enjoy watching him tho. Getting passed by Kerr was not a highlight for him tho.

Proctor - 2 great wins from the gate and looked quick but couldnt pass in traffic with a slickening track.

Wolbert - deserved more and as impressive as i thought. id be happy if we signed him next yeear too please!

ingalls - out of his depth completely.

woodward - won one race from the gate easy but otherwise ordinary.

Steve - Ben apparently has come back from the weekend in Poland with flu. As have apparently a lot of them!!!!

Maybe reading the weather forecast would have been a good idea and dressed appropriately!!!! (says Mummy !) :lol::lol:

Maybe reading the weather forecast would have been a good idea and dressed appropriately!!!! (says Mummy !) :lol::lol:

Absolutely! Sorry you weren't there this year but it saved you attending the coldest meeting you could imagine and on a pathetic track.

Absolutely! Sorry you weren't there this year but it saved you attending the coldest meeting you could imagine and on a pathetic track.

Excuse me ? :unsure: