British Speedway Forum
bruno

Bydgoszcz Gp And Torun Play Off

Yes Well done to Jason Crump. Deserved it. Would have been great if Thomas had done the impossible though!

Very disappointed with the standard of racing tonight though. I always thought that you always got good racing at Bydgozsch but tonight proved that even the best race track in the world can be spoiled by shocking track prep.

It was almost like Ole Olsen was making a point for his last GP - thankfully he has gone now and we can have someone who has good racing in mind as the new organiser.

I just don't understand why a Speedway GP organiser would set up a race track to make it such a non-event!? If only Doc Bridgett could be at every speedway track every day of the week? What can we do about clones?!!!!

Anyway, congratulations again to JC - he is a worthy world champ and it would be great if we could see him next Saturday!!! C'mon the Monarchs!

Nope, Crump at one is fine by me. Come on TG and Emil.

Heat one is huge, if Gollob wins it and Crump is third or last the pressure is on Crump big style. Lets not forget the last rider not to win the WC when leading the series going into the last GP was?????

This is for Blazeaway.

ole ole ole ole Crumpy Crumpy.

Well done Crumpy 100% deserved champion, Gollob didnt deserve rubbish after his semi final dummy chucking.

Jason Crump 2009 SPEEDWAY WORLD CHAMPION.

Oh yes.Looking forward to next year already........plenty of action at Vojens,Ole will be inspecting the hot spots in Asia,it will be Nicki and Emil battling it out for the title as it will be the return of Crump the Slump rather than Jase the Ace B)

What a load of Rubbish Crumpy is the 3 RIMES WORLD CHAPION show some respect boy.

Spot on as ever cuz!

Found your dummy Blazeaway.

Thought Bydgoszcz was "The Best Track"?? Normally it is..but this tonight was one line "Blue Groove" rubbish.

Thank goodness Ole is moving! Let's hope Tony Ollsson will do a much better job! From his interview it looks more promising!!

Well done to Crump...Maybe next year Tomasz??

Had a load of neutralsd round tonight, drinks and food provided to show them why I love this sport, Bydgoscz best race track, Gollob right on it!! Crumpy to win world title. What happens we get gate and go speedway!!! Olsen hang your head in shame, to provide a track like that for the showdown of the season you should be chucked out of the organisation side altoigether. Given the fact that you had the foresight to deliver the GP system, you are now going all out to destroy it with your crap slick racve tracks. From saviour to devil I for one will be glad to see the back of you, Should Tony Olsen follow your lead then Speedway will die a death. All racers (not riders) should boycott the series next year if the tracks are gaters paradises) If not boys nobodys gonna watch it and I'm a supporter of over 40 years standing. If I'm getting pissed off we have a serious problem.

What was the story with that track???

Thought I'd bite the bullet and watch this live, hoping to see some cracking racing

at what is supposed to be the Worlds best track, only to witness super slick, blue

groove, gate and go rubbish again.

Congrats to Crumpy, well deserved, shame on you Tomasz, from hero to zero

in the space of a few minutes. Maybe Nicki P's pass was a bit hard, but I won't

defend any rider that leaves their bike on the track mid race.

Ok, it may have hurt somewhat, specially on that concrete runway of a track,

but had Tomasz gone down, there is no doubt that Nicki would have been

excluded, Tomasz stayed on, spat his dummy & lost all respect as far as I

am concerned.

Roll on 2010, hopefully Tony Olsson will improve the track situation, only time

will tell on that one.

Edited by tomcat

On a more light hearted subject anyone think the start line girls were an odd choice for the final decider? Now i dont really like all that blowing kisses to the camera as we have seen all season but these girls were the complete opposite and looked completely fed up with the whole thing.cant someone get a happy medium between over doinng it and being grumpy.the one in the red really did look angry maybe she had a barny with her boyfriend just before start time!!!!

apparently on the morning of race day, the track guys were told to keep watering the track and pack it down hard, thats why not even gollob could find any lines, lets hope now ole s gone we re get some proper race tracks in the gps, unless theres threat off rain ( which there was not on sat ) the the track wont be ruined so quickly then. aprt from that and the pissed poles 15000 or more of them on bends 3 and 4, it was a great evening, not as cold as practice, good to see krystof gergouski ( dont think i spelt that right) part off polish tv crew, bloody good rider , shame he was cut short off his future in the sport.

Tomasz stayed on, spat his dummy & lost all respect as far as I

am concerned.

we got told by someone who had been it the pits, that after the re re run of the race , tomasz goolbb went up to nicki and his manager in the pits and appaulagised for being a child on the track, and that it was a fare pass, shame the cameras dont always catch this everytime, gives people the wrong impresion. like a lot off peaple have been telling me . when the riders get their race gear on their totaley diffrent poeple. perfessionals ( well most are excluding mr bomber)

Just got back from poland, good riddance olsen your a disgrace totally ruined a good race track with your usual garbage preperation. The track/racing was absolute garbage.

Think reason track was slick, was because it was forecast to be very cold, in fact it did not look very warm!. With dirt on track, would have needed watering and might have become icy and we would have had ice speedway, but no spikes. Really too late in season to be holding the GP in Poland. If it has to be this late, should be in a warmer country, Italy or Spain say.

Think reason track was slick, was because it was forecast to be very cold, in fact it did not look very warm!. With dirt on track, would have needed watering and might have become icy and we would have had ice speedway, but no spikes. Really too late in season to be holding the GP in Poland. If it has to be this late, should be in a warmer country, Italy or Spain say.

Ties in with what the riders were saying in a couple of interviews i heard.But why let that get in the way of slagging Olsen off? :unsure: Was way too late to be held in Poland what with the weather in those parts over the last week or so.We had a record low for this time of year in Germany last week as well -8C and 15cm of snow.....

And let's face it.........everyone should know what the tracks are going to be like by now.How often does everyone moan?But people still travel and then act all surprised that the track is slick :blink: A fool and his money........

No reason at all a bit more dirt couldnt have been added to the track to have aided better racing. Olsen has prepared ultra slick tracks throughout the year in the warmer months and with no threat of rain. Hes known for his love of the ultra slick, seen league racing at this time of year here with dirt on, thats the reason some people travelled unlike the stay at home armchair brigade, olsens tracks have as much on as his head zilch. Even though a good weekend away with a good time around the bars.