British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Leigh Adams Last Gp At Bydgoszcz

the Speedway GP website have announced that Leigh is riding his last GP at Bydgoszcz-lets hope he has a successful one.

http://speedwaygp.com/

Wish the guy well , not liked by everyone but is a true professional !! Wish him well in his last GP

Shame he's leaving but no big suprise. Hope the last one is memorable for him.

I've always enjoyed watching him ride and have always found it a shame he has'nt been World Champ.

Good interview on the SGP website, shows a good attitude to his career and life.

I wish him all the best.

time stands still for nobody, all I would say to Leigh if i had the chance would be. Dont dwell on what you could of done, be proud of what you have done and thanks for giving us the pleasure of watching a true professional ply his trade.

Hopefully Leigh will still be buzzing round the Elite league tracks for a few more seasons yet.

Leigh has been a credit to the GP series and I can fully understand why he has taken this decision.

Not many become World Champion and Leigh certainly ranks very high amongst those who didn't quite make it.

A true gentleman, a most sporting rider, and one of the best ever to compete in the GPs. Let himself down a bit this season, but he is in the twilight years. Still absolute quality in the leagues, and we will miss him when he retires from the sport. Have a good one Leigh.

I reckon he will manage the Austrlians at somepoint aswell.

Adams has been a true gentleman to the sport, and one that will be missed by all involved. Certainly been the perfect role model for all riders, not only Ozzy's.

a sad day for him but anyone who has kept an eye on him for the last two years could see it coming a mile off............. a great career at the highest level and although world title less there are very few who will better his average GP finishing position in the future

would be fitting if he could make it a rostrum finish

Looks a bit dampiish (and quiet although it is a bit early) in Bydgoszcz at the moment - go to:http://www.bydgoszcz.com/site/

Hope he has a strong finish to his GP career tomorrow night. Been a top pro & a credit to the sport, as well as a terrific example to the young Aussies coming along behind him.

A true gentleman, a most sporting rider, and one of the best ever to compete in the GPs.

A little bit of wee escaped while I was laughing then :lol:

Not totally unexpected. Thanks for the entertainment over the years Leigh.

Shame that you didn't get to lift the main title, but you have won pleny of

other honours over the years and there could still be an EL winners medal with

Swindon to come, maybe next year?

Hope you do stay racing in the League for another couple of seasons at least.

He'd been a thoroughly frustrating rider to support in the GPs, luckily I haven't been bothered who wins or doesn't win lately :)

A little bit of wee escaped while I was laughing then :lol:

:lol: You really should'nt let the bag get so full SCB! :shock::lol:

A little bit of wee escaped while I was laughing then

:lol: You really should'nt let the bag get so full SCB! :shock::lol:

I thought Silver Bee helped him with that problem :lol::P

As for Adams` last GP,sad to see him go to be honest..