British Speedway Forum

Congratulations to Crumpy.

Never used to like him way back when, but over the years he has kind

of grown on me. Well deserved and a worthy Champion.

Glad the injury didn't cost him the title in the end.

Also smashing to see Mel and the kids on track to welcome Hubby and

Dad in from his winning ride.

Has a nice ring to it doesn't it... Jason Crump Triple World Champion.

Well done Jason, A credit to Speedway and a real role model for your kid's, showing them that hard work and going that extra mile has it's rewards. You have earned everything you have and I take my hat off to you. You can do it next year as well!!!

Fully deserved thank god Gollob did not win it still there is 3 in Poland next year to help him.

Well done to Crump, I am glad the ludicrous decision to come back for a few meetings to belle Vue did not hamper him in the end, now to see if he can win back to back championships as he has never been as strong when trying to defend.

Well done to Crump, I am glad the ludicrous decision to come back for a few meetings to belle Vue did not hamper him in the end, now to see if he can win back to back championships as he has never been as strong when trying to defend.

Why was it Ludicrous, Jason came back to keep his sharpness up, as Sweden and Poland had all but finished. The accident was exactly that AN ACCIDENT.

Well done Jase, and like another poster said it was great to see your family on track. I hope next year can be a repeat of this year, minus the injury.

A MESSAGE TO THE BSPA.

Please do something this winter to encourage the best riders in the world back to these shores.

Congratulations Jason. Triple World Champion, never out of the first three since 2001, a brilliant record which reflects what a superb and consistent rider he is.

Yes, well done, Jason. A great rider and a great ambassador for the sport.

Just one more podium finish to equal the record of the great Ove Fundin for consecutive first three finishes. Not even Mauger, Nielsen and Rickardsson managed that.

Also well done to all Australians reading this. World Champion, World Under 21 Champion and should have won the World Team Cup but for ridiculous joker rules.

Edited by norbold

if your a fan of speedway then you are happy tonight...a true ambassador for the sport ..a great professional that graces our sport.. I perosnally hope he can add at least one more title

makes you think how mant he could have won if another certain legend didnt dominate a few years back

Edited by longlivefrankie

Fully deserved thank god Gollob did not win it still there is 3 in Poland next year to help him.

Oh shut up. How does 3 in Poland help Gollob with the pressure he comes under in Poland? You can hardly claim that the track was made up to suit Gollob last night. Of course Gollob never wins SGPs outside Poland does he and always wins in Poland? Runner-Up twice and Third four times in the SGP championship and would definitely have won a Championship under the old one off format.

Well done Jason, dominated throughout the season and only threatened by injury.

Well done Jason,a worthy World Champion and richly deserved.A proud father and family man and the epitome of professionalism,never unfair in riding and an absolute credit to the sport.