British Speedway Forum
beercellar

Prague May 22nd Its Official This Time

All booked finally - flights hotel and tickets.

Hope you get a refund Sandie if the flight is cancelled!!

Not getting to Prague till late friday night hope the weather is good and the ash cloud clears off. First GP of the year and hope to bump into friends from other years.

wish we were joining you. im afraid its only cardiff for us this year :cry::cry: have a couple for me and the lads!!

Edited by bruno

Hope you get a refund Sandie if the flight is cancelled!!

At the moment I am confident of travel. Following the ash charts very closely - official 5 day ones.

Our only problem is we normally fly from Stansted but Manchester was cheaper - so if it were today - oopsie!

But I am a glass half full girl - so we are going!

Not getting to Prague till late friday night hope the weather is good and the ash cloud clears off. First GP of the year and hope to bump into friends from other years.

Brilliant. That's the problem with some of the flights now - very late. And I guess that means you dont land back here until the wee small hours.

But looking forward to catching up - normal place??icon_smile_wink.gif

9 of us going we fly out on thursday afternoon from Manchester ash permitting.

9 of us going we fly out on thursday afternoon from Manchester ash permitting.

see you in Manchester!!!icon_smile_wink.gif

Flying from Heathrow Friday morning. Fingers crossed all those travelling defeat the ash cloud.

Me and "Mrs Gollob" are hoping to fly out from Birmingham on Wednesday. Our flight has already been changed twice so hopefully it will be third time lucky! See you in the beer tent on Saturday.

Will do Bruno, its a pity you guys will not be there, do you know if the Wolves couple are going?

not sure im off to the wolves tonite so if i see em il find out for you

Stansted friday morning with easy jet x2 - everything crossed :rolleyes:

Likewise tractorlady, myself, spooky, the great man and one other early bird from Stansted.

Likewise tractorlady, myself, spooky, the great man and one other early bird from Stansted.

I must remember to pack the inflatable dingy.................got it covered then, travel around Prague AND a return to Blighty guaranteed!..LOL