British Speedway Forum
beercellar

Prague May 22nd Its Official This Time

Woofy , no spoiler in heat 12 ? Different rules than EL ???

he rode the whole meeting without one. he did the same at gothenburg, so the rules must be different for the gp's!

If i was AJ i would have visited the ref in his box,sat beside him and demanded he go through the crash using all sky replays and tell me why gollob was not excluded.Why dont riders visit the ref anymore it would make for great tv viewing!!!!! :wink:

Edited by speedy den boy

he rode the whole meeting without one. he did the same at gothenburg, so the rules must be different for the gp's!

And the first GP too, the spoiler rule is only over here, would have expected Pearson & Louis to know that. No idea why he doesn't want to use one though!

To those saying AJ was robbed, what did Gollob do wrong? He was ahead, AJ turned left into him.

Polish ref, ya know...

Bloody cheating Poles, disgraceful.

Racism at its best, doubtless condoned by the BSF.

Well done Tomas Gollob; opens up the series even more.

To those saying AJ was robbed, what did Gollob do wrong? He was ahead, AJ turned left into him.

Completely agree with you, had plenty of room he knew Gollob was there, Gollob stuck to his line AJ took the option to bail. Correctly excluded for causing the stoppage.

Riders need to stop taking a swan dive just because they are losing....Fair play to Jason who got up and cleared the track earlier in the meeting.

Finally some sense!

I am sick and tired of people thinking because there is a slight bit of contact riders have to be excluded. Gollob had taken the position from AJ on the straight. He entered the corner as close to the inside as he could. At this point, AJ has a choice, move wide as he has lost his place, or do as he did. AJ caused the stoppage, Gollob did nothing wrong but engineer an excellent pass.

Well of course AJ turned left , thats what most riders do when entering a corner , unless they either have

(a) a death wish

(B) a desire to check out the air fence

© maybe both

Gollob made a dash like he always has done , and yes he was slightly in front , but carrying that speed he definately took AJ's leg from under him . The replays were conclusive. It was no dying swan act . It was blatant patriotism from the ref .

Well of course AJ turned left , thats what most riders do when entering a corner , unless they either have

So you agree with what Emil did vs AJ then? Afterall, rider can turn left.

Agreed about all this racist crap thats been posted by people who have the i.q of a sausage roll-it has no place in society,never mind speedway.For the record i believe the referee is a p1ss poor excuse for a ref,but his race is irrelevant.Unfortunately this ref is typical of many new refs currently.Bad refs are nothing new of course-it's just that there's more of them these days.So my racist chums away and boil yir hee haws :mad: Well done to Tomek!It aint his fault the refs a phallic object

So you agree with what Emil did vs AJ then? Afterall, rider can turn left.

If the move is pulled off with no contact , yes , But surely u dont think AJ bailed out on purpose ? The Sky rear veiw replay showed AJ having his leg taken away . Some u win , some u lose . Gollob got lucky IMHO

Edited by phlipphlop

You really have a chip on your shoulder . Whats racist about critising a ref who in many peoples eyes made a decision that favoured his fellow countryman ?

Edited by phlipphlop

You really have a chip on your shoulder . Whats racist about critising a ref who in many peoples eyes made a decision that favoured his fellow countryman ?

No chips on shoulders my "friend" :mad: just sick and fed up of dudes like yirsel coming on and spoting crap-a crap ref is a crap ref regardless of their origin.I wonder if an English ref (god forbid) has shall we say assisted a fellow countryman in a similar situation....gasp surely not??!!!You should pull yir heid out yir erse my good man or you will disappear up it :wink: Peace to all. p.s total turd of a meeting on a concrete motorway ring road-abysmal.pps whats Tomek supposed to say to the ref-you were wrong?These bams who are calling him a cheat should do exactly what AJ (kool dude B) said in his interview(twice!) cheers peeps

Edited by Young51

Doesn`t matter which country the ref is from if they`re that inept :rolleyes:

Gollob got away with one tonight,but congratulations have to go to Jonsson who told it as it was :lol: