British Speedway Forum
beercellar

Prague May 22nd Its Official This Time

At the end of the day it is all about opinions

Says the man who swears at people who disagree with him and calls them animals...

:rolleyes:

I know who I'd rather have in Speedway and that is Pederson because he kinda plays up to his villainous reputation but Gollob is just nasty.

Gollob every single day of the week. The most gifted rider ive ever had the pleasure to witness.

You're an insult to the English language rolleyes.gif

If thats your best, ill not break out a sweat to be insulted. :approve:

And you make me ashamed to be an Ipswich

Witches supporter.

Gollob is not an animal, AJ left the gap, Gollob

went for it, AJ then decided he didn't want to

play and down he went.

Gollob was in front at the point of the alleged

contact and was turning left into the corner.

It could have gone either way.

The absolute garbage you have spouted on here

is shameful at best. I don't know how much speedway

you have seen in your life, but this turning left

business happens a lot, so why you single out Gollob

and for an incident that happened in another meeting,

is beyong me. Nicki Pedersen IS the worst of the dirty

riding culprits, FACT. Gollob has had more than his fair

share of incidents too, so I'm not claiming he is whiter

than white, Hans Andersen is another, AJ can stick it about

a bit too, when he gets desperate and so the list could go

on and on.....

The fact of the matter is, it happened, regardless of

who was involved, at fault etc, the meeting is now over,

the result stands and the official records will show that

Tomasz Gollob won the Czech GP 2010.

You need to move on and enjoy life... too much anger

aimed at one individual is not healthy...

Well said. Think this poster is just a disgrace to most speedway supporters.

At the end of the day it is all about opinions, you have yours and I have mine.

What a total hypocrite. You slate others for having different opinions. Try and at least being real and consistent. :rolleyes:

Edited by stevebrum

Thomasz Gollob is an aboslute god and total legend, should of been excluded in the semi final but doesnt take it away from how gifted and awesome to watch he is, heat 14 was a sign of the abosloute genius he is

Gollob every single day of the week. The most gifted rider ive ever had the pleasure to witness.

Or you could be lucky enough to be a Gorzow fan and have Nicki and Tomek. wink.gif

Come on folks calm down. Gollob went for it & got away with it on another day he may not have. I'm sure by now all the riders in the GP know what to expect

Or you could be lucky enough to be a Gorzow fan and have Nicki and Tomek. wink.gif

Yeah not a bad side is it Zagar as well

You're an insult to the English language rolleyes.gif

:mad: Mr CMVO6-you sir are just an insult full stop.Love a healthy debate/disagreement with anybody,but you must have a brain cell to back it up -somewhere in deepest merry old England a village is missing it's idiot-get your cv together your in with a shout :wink:

I was talking about the incident at Ullevi ( I think) in a previous series in order to remind people of what Gollob is all about. Yesterday was not so much dirty but a desperate lunge from Gollob and probably done so with it in his mind who the fat twit in the box (can't call him a referee) was.

Everyone seems to excuse Gollob his 'hard riding' because he is soooo naturally talented rolleyes.gif yet when Nicki Pederson does it he is the most evil offspring from Satans own loins.

I know who I'd rather have in Speedway and that is Pederson because he kinda plays up to his villainous reputation but Gollob is just nasty.

Gollob is very aggressive and seems to ride AJ a lot harder than most, i don't know if they have history.

I've not seen the head on shot so cant comment on the weekends activities, but last seasons? incident with AJ did show Gollob in a poor light. Maybe the long term GP riders do get breaks from the refs who knows.

Pedersen if by far the dirtier rider than Gollob as a lot of the danes antics are clearly planned.

Says the man who swears at people who disagree with him and calls them animals...

I used the stars in a description about the referee and the decision he made and I only called Gollob an animal, please read a bit more carefully before replying rolleyes.gif

I used the stars in a description about the referee and the decision he made and I only called Gollob an animal, please read a bit more carefully before replying rolleyes.gif

But they are still people :D

AJ has been handed a €300 fine for his argument with the referee.

http://svt.se/2.93021/1.2013240/jonsson_botfalls_efter_utbrottet?lid=puff_2013240&lpos=rubrik

I really dunno why they ever bother having a rider/ref hotline , ever seen a ref change his/her mind when a rider challenges a decision ??

rolleyes.gif

If thats your best, ill not break out a sweat to be insulted. icon_smile_approve.gif

Well said. Think this poster is just a disgrace to most speedway supporters.

What a total hypocrite. You slate others for having different opinions. Try and at least being real and consistent. rolleyes.gif

Who did I slate apart from Gollob and Blunkett in the Box???

Why am I a disgrace? Because I had the audacity to speak ill of your favourite rider???

Who did I slate apart from Gollob and Blunkett in the Box???

Why am I a disgrace? Because I had the audacity to speak ill of your favourite rider???

Don't tell me you've started on David Howe as well? biggrin.gif

Don't tell me you've started on David Howe as well? biggrin.gif

Who??? icon_lol.gif