British Speedway Forum
Scunny Stag

Christmas Cracker Speedway Meeting - 27th December 3pm

I will probably be here for this, really cant wait! :D

Roll on Sunday :approve:

There should be a couple of Edinburgh fans there if the weather is bearable.

waiting until the last minute to decide wether to go or not to this, depending on the weather. not the meeting. the getting there and back

waiting until the last minute to decide wether to go or not to this, depending on the weather. not the meeting. the getting there and back

Well said we're thinkning of going its just wether we can get their & back although i have a feeling most of the motorways will be clear.

Simon.

Local forecast is a balmy 7 degrees centigrade for Sunday and all the major roads to Scunny are clear of snow so get yourselves here for your speedway fix.

Local forecast is a balmy 7 degrees centigrade for Sunday and all the major roads to Scunny are clear of snow so get yourselves here for your speedway fix.

so your 100% sure it will be on???

so your 100% sure it will be on???

they can never be 100% sure surely?!

But it sounds like its got a really good chance!

See you all there!!

ps - any locals got any recommendations for decent places to eat before the meeting?

Won't be going now due to a change in work schedule meaning I can now travel tomorrow instead of Tuesday.. Enjoy it if it's on. :)

Not advertised very well on Scunny website? You'd of thought they would of had weather updates etc on there?

thats good enough for me! i'm looking forward to it :approve:

yeh disappointed with the website.hows the parking at scunny.im looking forward to this.im in chesterfield tomorow so its a short jaunt up the motorway.hope its a good turn out :lol:

We've had our fingers crossed for the last week re the weather! In Doncaster today the sun is shining and the snow is just starting to melt and tomorrow's forecast is for the same again. Here's hoping the meeting survives and the Scunny promotion are rewarded with a bumper turnout.

Just been to the track and as expected it's all systems go for tomorrow. Everything is really thawing out whilst all the usual weather websites (metcheck, bbc etc.) suggest we should be okay. If anyone is concerned tomorrow they can call 07752-215291.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this meeting after a two-month break. Hope plenty of others are too.

Cheers,

Richard Hollingsworth

Scunthorpe Speedway

Edited by Scunny Stag

Seems pretty certain we're going to this now the weather seems to be getting better, fingers crossed it's kind to us over the next 24 hours or so. Looking forward to it :approve:

Seems pretty certain we're going to this now the weather seems to be getting better, fingers crossed it's kind to us over the next 24 hours or so. Looking forward to it :approve:

me too i hope. :lol:

Just been to the track and as expected it's all systems go for tomorrow. Everything is really thawing out whilst all the usual weather websites (metcheck, bbc etc.) suggest we should be okay. If anyone is concerned tomorrow they can call 07752-215291.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this meeting after a two-month break. Hope plenty of others are too.

Cheers,

Richard Hollingsworth

Scunthorpe Speedway

Thanks Richard, looking forward to the meeting