British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

How Many Gp`s Are You Going To In 2010 ?

At the moment i`ve booked up 6 - Leszno Prague,Copenhagen,Cardiff,Torun and Malilla. i am hoping that Tony Olsson sets his mark early because given suitable racing conditions it should be a cracking series.

Edited by racers and royals

For the second year running, the Bobbin' family are going to none at all.

Looking like 4 next year, 3 Polish and Cardiff. Hopefully also manage to tag a match at Wanda Krakow in to one of the trips too, which has become a bit of a holy grail :approve:

If things go to plan logistically, then I will be taking my little 'un to Torun, which should be quite an adventure for him.

Rico :rolleyes:

I belive 3 GP in 2010, The Sweedish i Gotenburg, and the Danish in Copenhagen and Vojens.

I belive 3 GP in 2010, The Sweedish i Gotenburg, and the Danish in Copenhagen and Vojens.

Maybe you can help Osn answer this question.Why is copenhagen so expensive everything seems double the price of else where-hotels,stadium tickets etc.Surely its not just the exchange rate with the british pound.

So far i'm going to Cardiff, Gothenburg, Torun & Bydgoszcz but might try and sneak in Leszno as well.

Subject to having enough hols left at work......and having the money of course!!!

Really hope the track prep has got much better for 2010 altho i aint holding my breath!!

Looking like 4 next year, 3 Polish and Cardiff. Hopefully also manage to tag a match at Wanda Krakow in to one of the trips too, which has become a bit of a holy grail :approve:

If things go to plan logistically, then I will be taking my little 'un to Torun, which should be quite an adventure for him.

Rico :rolleyes:

Pete.

Glad to hear that you are introducing him to Speedway.

We'll send you some Pirates gear for him. May as well support a decent team. :wink:

Have a great christmas.

Mr & Mrs P

All 3 Polish GPs and maybe Cardiff :)

going to prague and sweden in 2010. that a bit me lot.