British Speedway Forum

Correct change only!! :lol::P

------------------------------------

Fair point about Crump. It was a horrible injury and perhaps he's just feeling his way back in at the moment. But Pedersen seems to be up for it, as I suspected he would be. It's just not in his make-up to just fade away.

Hi folks there are conflicting weather reports going around re Friday .

I will be up Brandon from 10 am looking after what at the moment looks a very good surface so I will get my wife to post on here various times during the day what we are getting and when we are getting it.

Keep all fingers crossed cos I ,m fed up getting gee,d up for a meeting and getting peed on from about 3 pm

cheers F.T.M..

:unsure:

Hi folks there are conflicting weather reports going around re Friday .

I will be up Brandon from 10 am looking after what at the moment looks a very good surface so I will get my wife to post on here various times during the day what we are getting and when we are getting it.

Keep all fingers crossed cos I ,m fed up getting gee,d up for a meeting and getting peed on from about 3 pm

cheers F.T.M..

:unsure:

Good show, Michael.

let the gee-ups be rewarded. :approve:

The season proper hasn't yet started in any real sense but people on several threads are already posting negative comments about the weather.

Come on - either be more optimistic or transfer your allegiance to a sport that's never affected by weather conditions. May I suggest international tiddlywinks? :rolleyes:

£20 is good value

look at the elite league £16 for 15 heats at £1.07 per heat, with out of 14 riders maybe at most three world class riders

brandonopolis £20 22 heats £0.91 per heat cheaper and the quality is much better.

if you used the elite model entry would be £23.54!

some people complain about everyting

Poor reasoning - as £16 is ridiclous too!

Master Whiting makes alot of fuss for someone that weren't going anyways. :blink::lol:

Poor reasoning - as £16 is ridiclous too!

now you could have argued on the basisi of the brandonopolis that £13.65 would be the correct value for the elite league.

£16 poor value not when you compare the price in the premier i suspect, 2 teams of elite league reserves £7.50 tops!

Looking forward to this now. Can't wait to see King Matej carve Crump + Pedersen to pieces B):wub:

Is Ferjan riding then?

Looking forward to this now. Can't wait to see King Matej carve Crump + Pedersen to pieces B):wub:

Funnily enough i seem to remember that in his meetings for The Eagles, Nicki never expressed Brandon as 1 of his favourite circuits, i reckon he may have to play second fiddle this time. However, a Nicki victory would be proof fair he really is "smoking".

I reckon

Zagar

Crump

Holder

Pedersen

as the final

Edited by colincooke

Coming down for this one.

One question though - What if we all pay our £20's and then they call it off? What will happen to those who can't make the restaging date?

It was Jenn who posted that by the way, I'll be coming across for this one :wink:

Edited by Bagpuss

The season proper hasn't yet started in any real sense but people on several threads are already posting negative comments about the weather.

Come on - either be more optimistic or transfer your allegiance to a sport that's never affected by weather conditions. May I suggest international tiddlywinks? :rolleyes:

On Friday lunchtime i will of finished work after a fourteen hour stint carving a granite obelisk in north east yorkshire. The last thing i then want to be doing is driving all the way down to Brandon to find out that the meeting is off due to heavy rain all day! but then again we could be optimistic pray for good weather and not bother asking people from the east midlands if they know what there local forcast is for friday. :rolleyes:

Master Whiting makes alot of fuss for someone that weren't going anyways. :blink::lol:

That's Mr. Whiting to you. :approve:

Edited by Najjer