British Speedway Forum

Coming down for this one.

One question though - What if we all pay our £20's and then they call it off? What will happen to those who can't make the restaging date?

Then I'll take your ticket if it's restaged when I'm back :)

Funnily enough i seem to remember that in his meetings for The Eagles, Nicki never expressed Brandon as 1 of his favourite circuits, i reckon he may have to play second fiddle this time. However, a Nicki victory would be proof fair he really is "smoking".

I reckon

Zagar

Crump

Holder

Pedersen

as the final

Switch Holder with Andersen and that's my prediction.

Hard to look past Pedersen, Crump and Holder, hopefully Bomber & Kennet can get in the mix as well.

1) Pedersen

2) Holder

3) Crump

4) Harris

it has not rained at all this morning, last night till about 20:00 yes but its dry and a good breezy wind too, which all helps.

have seen mr pedersson van a couple of days ago so his pit team is already here.

knowing how crump goes round brandon and if fully fit he will win this by a country mile!

Get there early to avoid the queues, not to get in so much, but the queues for the delicious range of snacks being served by Martyn Dore and his team who have the new catering franchise at Brandon! His high quality burgers are the best in speedway as the Smallmead faithful would testify! :lol:

Big band of dark cloud passing over me now, 7.3 miles from the track but its very breezy so I would assume it would pass over quickly.

Edited by Sir Jasper

I am told by a friend that on last night's Central News the TV presenter said that The Brandonapolis is back at Coventry but if you are not into speedway then it will be over your head , or words to that effect, and simply dismissed it and moved on to the next item. If this is indeed correct then I think it is disgusting and the person concerned should be reprimanded.

Get there early to avoid the queues, not to get in so much, but the queues for the delicious range of snacks being served by Martyn Dore and his team who have the new catering franchise at Brandon! His high quality burgers are the best in speedway as the Smallmead faithful would testify! :lol:

You wouldn't be the said Mr Dore by any chance? :D

Coming up from Sussex, any weather updates please?

clear skies here, about 2miles from stadium (as thew crow flies), at coventry airport

clear skies here, about 2miles from stadium (as thew crow flies), at coventry airport

what would be good is if each track had a web cam or two pointing at the track, so that we check ourselves!

suns out and warm

Holder has pulled out of tonights meeting. To be replaced by Leigh Adams.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Just looking out on the track, the odd shower every now and then but nothing to worry about.

Track has a little surface water on turn 2, but again nothing to be a concern.

Fingers crossed.

1252 UPDATE : Heavy shower blowing through !!

Edited by ballinger