British Speedway Forum
norbold

Cheap Tom Farndon Books Available On Ebay

No But I am bringing my mum to the 7th March event, and I have just spoken to her and she is bringing home the sash, and a couple of other medals .

We look forward to seeing you there Norman, Mums also looking forward to the 6th March. I think I have a plaque from when he rode for England against Australia

take care

Annie

I look forward to seeing you and your mum on 7 March, annie and your mum on the 6th. :approve:

Me: "Why is the price £99.99?"

selinasbooks: "This is temporary while prices are adjusted and new stock gets entered into our system. The item is available to buy but this means that the price is about to be greatly reduced. We suggest that you 'Watch' the item, as we update our prices everyday."

So my advice would be not to rush out and buy it from this bookseller just yet! :P

I ordered mine on sunday evening from Amazon, the Book Depository was the seller, i had an email yesterday that i should have it by the end of the week, £10.27 including postage, that'll do for me! :approve:

Me: "Why is the price £99.99?"

selinasbooks: "This is temporary while prices are adjusted and new stock gets entered into our system. The item is available to buy but this means that the price is about to be greatly reduced. We suggest that you 'Watch' the item, as we update our prices everyday."

So my advice would be not to rush out and buy it from this bookseller just yet! :P

What exactly does this mean? Surely if you're retailing a product you set a price based on what people are willing to pay. Why would anyone set a price at that level, unless it was a rare first edition signed by Tom himself!! :wink:

What exactly does this mean? Surely if you're retailing a product you set a price based on what people are willing to pay. Why would anyone set a price at that level, unless it was a rare first edition signed by Tom himself!! :wink:

My guess - it should be £9,99 - the seller hit a 9 too many. Bet he doesn't even know about his error.

The bookseller's own answer would seem to indicate you are wrong there, speedyguy, as if it was supposed to be £9.99 he would have to put the price up not down and if he's already sold it at £9.99 he can't go asking for a bit more once he gets his stock in.

The bookseller's own answer would seem to indicate you are wrong there, speedyguy, as if it was supposed to be £9.99 he would have to put the price up not down and if he's already sold it at £9.99 he can't go asking for a bit more once he gets his stock in.

I was only basing my answer about £9.99 because of that renowned mishap of the keyboard - a 'fat finger' when keying stuff in. I can lead to lots of 'spelling mistakes' and similar mishaps.

A real bargain, fb.

I hope you enjoy it. :)

I had the email this evening that it was shipped today, i'd better get my finger out and finish the book i'm reading just now, ready for its arrival :lol:

My copy arrived at 10am this morning...and i've finished it already, a fantastic read, i thoroughly enjoyed it and couldn't put it down, a great book!