British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ballinger

2010 Grand Prix Competition

Paddy the Rebel - Crump (45) and Jonsson (45) cannot be replaced with Gollob (50) and Holta (45), and therefore Gollob cannot be nominated as captain. I have however accepted Jonsson (45) to be replaced by Holta (45) and this change was in place for Vojens.

So what was the point in me having Jason Crump 50,000 in my team if i cant replace him with a 50,000 rider in T Gollob, as i had Crump in my team at the start on a value of 50,000, what a load of rubbish !!

Count me out of next years competiton cant be bothered !

Sorry you feel that way Paddy.

You have benefited by bringing in Holta for Jonsson, when it is clearly obvious that Jonsson has been on the slide this year.

Rider values have always changed through the year.

Sorry you feel that way Paddy.

You have benefited by bringing in Holta for Jonsson, when it is clearly obvious that Jonsson has been on the slide this year.

Rider values have always changed through the year.

Well there was no-where in the rules stating that when you got rid of a rider it was his current value and not what u brought him for ....

Well there was no-where in the rules stating that when you got rid of a rider it was his current value and not what u brought him for ....

It wasn't. It was his old value. But his old value was that from the previous transfer window, not the start of the season. It was all explained quite clearly. Don't try to blame other people because you didn't read the rules properly. :rolleyes:

All the best

Rob

13 Jaroslaw Hampel as captain for Italian GP please.

Rico rolleyes.gif

Can`t be bothered to change my captain,I`ll stick with Jason Crump please.

No 2 Tomasz Gollob captain for me in Bydgoszcz please.

I'll change to Gollob for Captain please Pete, should have done it last time! Thought Crump was gonna fight back!

Thanks.

Hampel for captain in Bydgoszcz please.

Rico rolleyes.gif