British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ballinger

2010 Grand Prix Competition

Captain Crump (rides again....)

Ta.

Ignore my previous captain post please.

Crump as captain

Scores after Round 2 will be available tomorrow or Friday.

Round 3 - Czech Grand Prix - Marketa Stadium, Prague -22nd May 2010

Please nominate your captains for Round 3, or enter a new team if you are not already playing, on this thread only, by no later than 6pm BST on Saturday 22nd May 2010

The wild card for the GP is Matěj Kůs.

Ok, despite a specific request that the Round 3 thread for captain nominations not be merged into this main thread it has been done so, and the specific request has been deleted !!

So with immediate effect DO NOT submit any captains on this thread or any other until I receive a full explanation from the moderator what is going on !

What is the point in me putting my time and effort into running this competition when mods cannot even follow a specific request ?

Edited by ballinger

Ok, despite a specific request that the Round 3 thread for captain nominations not be merged into this main thread it has been done so, and the specific request has been deleted !!

So with immediate effect DO NOT submit any captains on this thread or any other until I receive a full explanation from the moderator what is going on !

What is the point in me putting my time and effort into running this competition when mods cannot even follow a specific request ?

Come on mods, sort this out, it's a pretty poor show after the effort put in by Ballinger to run the compeitition.

All the best

Rob

1. Jason Crump, as my captain for the Czech Republic GP, for me please.

Come on mods, sort this out, it's a pretty poor show after the effort put in by Ballinger to run the compeitition.

All the best

Rob

Quite right mate, mods seem to have gone a bit crazy lately...

Pathetic. Take away their right to be a mod and send them back down to our level of 'peasant'. Tosser...

Apologies if this is in the wrong thread but I don't really know whats going on but please keep Jason Crump as my Capn for Round 3 please.

In reply to bazaar3, I am still waiting for an explanation from a moderator (4 days after initially requested) why my threads keep being merged together.

Unless a mod can accept my reasons for requiring separate threads for each rounds captain nominations then sorry guys, I don't have the energy to keep arguing nor indeed to keep running the game.

Why do we need the mods? I don't see why or how their interference is affecting the running of this competition. All the teams have been submitted, new captains nominated, and scores collated after each round. What's the problem? And why are we still waiting for the updated scores after round 2?