British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sjw ministerofport

how many seat at Cardiff

about 22 we had 19 seats last year over three rows so that we could all sit together think one on the end was 22ish

definately rocketed sjw.

Seats that were £45 last year are £60 this year

My god has the poll tax in Poshblokes neck of the woods gone up that much we have to pay extra for it lmao :P;)

definately rocketed sjw.

Seats that were £45 last year are £60 this year

me thinks they deffo are taking the rise!!!....to be honest maybe im a bit sceptical and fussy but apart from some hasbeen act or of butlin standard all we dont seem to be getting that much for our money???....60 quid to watch racing....ooops i mean gating is rather scandalous!!...i know there are cheaper seats but the problem with the millennium is that you tend to get wot you pay for....the cheap seats on terrafirma are cheap for a reason....you cant get any atmosphere down there....i just hope this year they can put on more of a show...i mean surely they can afford to get someone to give us a beter racetrack...cos after a while tedious racing does effect the atmosphere a bit..i thought the meeting started to drag thru the middle....maybe im fussy...but it could be a lot better!!!

We had cheap tickets this year and the atmosphere where we were, was absolutely amazing, we could see all the track, the only drawback was we only had a side on view of the parade and presentation. I didn't have time for it to drag in the middle for me, I was too busy trying to juggle bags, drinks and child and trying to get back to my seat after buying the drinks......oh what a lovely shot of my bottom in the speedway star and on sky.

I can't agree with the different places having different atmosphere i have sat in 3 places and it's all be the same, it's down to the people around you ultimately and i don't think people who buy cheaper tickets are any quieter or more boring :)

But the living room at home is even more appealing and it costs nothing!!

Gotta be the way to go SCB ;-)

He(you know who) has got a lot to answer for (to BSI), he's got to us both :)

I have sat at the 3rd bend once and the 4th bend twice,I miss not being able to walk around and see it from other places does any one know what happend if you try and got up to the top tier to watch it ?

Does anyone know how much the middle tier is this year? I sat in the top tier when Ran won which was just fantastic and last year I sat in the lower tear and it was a laugh we had a row of Pols behind us and they have to be the friednliest people in the world. But the atmosphere did seem quietier, but then we were at the bottom so that may have been the reason, so this year I'm looking to sit middle tier see what it's like there.

Take Care everyone. xxx. B)

Depends where on the middle tier Sullizbabe but the prices range from £45-£200!

I've been M7 and M1 and both were great :)

Cheers Lioness but I think I'll miss the £200 tickets don't get paid enough :angry: lol.

M1 - M5 tend to be right over the pits entrance and I believe they cost £45 if thats any help! Other than that you could always go opposite the start/finish line in M30 which again I believe are £45

:)