British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
davidba

Polish Trains+meeting Tickets

Glad to hear that you're back in one piece! Though less good news to hear the 'r' word mentioned...: don't want any of the wet stuff for next weekend that's for sure.. :neutral:

Was concerned to hear more stories this morning of volcanic dust disrupting flights...: wondered if this was from Iceland again or was from an explosion in London, E1 when your missus heard about those free drinks you got off the Polish hotties...!!! :wink:

Yeah in my dreams!!!

Why are there no fat women in Poland?Seriously, you never see any,do they keep them locked at home!!

Got the google maps printed out, but will hold off checking in online just yet in case those ash clouds float this way again as probably easier to rebook if not checked in yet, will remind you on Saturday,cant wait to go back!

Oooh nice match to pick Bluejam - should be a belter. Local derby and 2 good teams to boot. I'd look into sorting your tickets in advance for that match as the ZG capacity isn't huge and they sell out for most of their home meets. They've got stadium renovations going on at the moment, not sure if they're going to be finished by the time of this match.

If you need I can perhaps put you in touch with a helpful local.

Rico :rolleyes:

The reno should be done by then. The stadiums capacity will increase to 17k, so getting tick b4 the meeting should be no problem.