British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

Swc Event 2, King's Lynn, 26/7

Thought it was just me for a bit ... it is a stupid name .... its is and has been for years & years a totally English side ... I just do not get it at all ... total codswallop B)

Does that mean if the Australia team contained only riders from Queensland it shouldn't be called Australia?

Why compare the SWC with overinflated Elite and premier league costs? Surely you compare it on a like for like basis. Which means this round is overproced compared to round 1, what are the charges for the run off and final?

Charges(roughly)i think are for the race-off cheapest adult £17

dearest adult £36.50

kids £8

Final cheapest adult £28

dearest adult £50.50

kids £8

I worked these from the prices given on the speedway gp website and at 8.9DKK to the Pound.

Can someone keep me posted on the weather - leaving Barnsley at 4.30pm

Heres hoping Steady and Team GB show the rest the shale. ;)

Does that mean if the Australia team contained only riders from Queensland it shouldn't be called Australia?

Look this is boring now .. some like Team GB .. I like England .. dont care anymore :lol:

Can someone keep me posted on the weather - leaving Barnsley at 4.30pm

Heres hoping Steady and Team GB show the rest the shale. ;)

[/quote

Weather overcast but fine, not had any rain today a few miles from the track. ;)

weather is good in King's Lynn so should be no problem with meeting tonight.

weather is good in King's Lynn so should be no problem with meeting tonight.

Excellent ... lets show these Aussies & Swedes what we all about :)

Can't really compare it on a like for like basis if they are held in two different countries.Salaries etc are completely different.As i said earlier as they earn alot less in Poland £5 works out alot to the Polish people.And as the majority of people would be from Poland they had to do the costs accordingly.

Great, so the rider were paid less in Poland then? Balls. You can and should compare like-for-like. We're being conned tonight, I say that as someone who paid £15 a few weeks back and consider it reasonable qalue compared to meeting sin this country but the SWC should cost the same in all countries.

Like-wise you have the congratulate California on even riding int he quaifiers.

Look this is boring now .. some like Team GB .. I like England .. dont care anymore :lol:
Some might like calling you an ignorant fool but that'd be disrespectful so we'd not call you that, we'll stick to Wolverine.

Wolverine,its a good job you wernt on here,when we had the debate over wether Tai was pommie or an aussie.

We would have had another 45 pages on that issue.

Give the opponents HELL Sweden!

make my proud, I need it, Sweden needs it!

Take no prisoners!

:) :) :)

What are the line ups?

I read page 1,2,3 ,15 and 16 and am still non the wiser besides what people hoped to see!

Great, so the rider were paid less in Poland then? Balls. You can and should compare like-for-like. We're being conned tonight, I say that as someone who paid £15 a few weeks back and consider it reasonable qalue compared to meeting sin this country but the SWC should cost the same in all countries.

Are you just saying speedway should cost the same in all countries or generally everthing.Because the cost of living is different in all countries.

You can go to some countries and it will be cheaper to live,and you can go to others and it will work out dearer to live.

Wolverine,its a good job you wernt on here,when we had the debate over wether Tai was pommie or an aussie.

We would have had another 45 pages on that issue.

I know ... all a bit pointless really, but some people will just reply to any old post wont they ;)

Like-wise you have the congratulate California on even riding int he quaifiers.

Some might like calling you an ignorant fool but that'd be disrespectful so we'd not call you that, we'll stick to Wolverine.

Some might suggest what SCB stands for ... but we will leave it as SCB for now ;)