British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
waco

Plymouth V Rye Frid 25th June

And thats what i will do RocketBen, i cant wait to see your next post about Rye House

Nice to know someone cares :lol:

Yes i would love to take care of you :lol:

Sorry I'm straight :)

So am i, thats not the kind of care i ment :wink:

Ah, the threatening kind? ;)

If you say so, wasn't any threat in it, your the one who said about care, and your the one who keeps talking about threats.

Edited by Roger MARTIN

If you say so, wasn't any threat in it, your the one who said about care, and your the one who keeps talking about threats.

Cares about my posts, not me personally... You do make me laugh, Trying to twist my words and failing miserably. That holes pretty deep now, could line it and fill it with water, have a nice artifical lake to calm down in front of ;)

just a quick post from a speedway fan who watches the devils regularly,we are not all as as self opinionated as mr martin and respect the opinions of others i know who mr martin is and choose not to speak to him for obvious reasons nothing to do with hiding behind a keyboard i can assure you

See your attacking the poster, i think your talking through the hole somewhere on your body, you dont need a spade.

No I'm not, You should know what attacking the poster is, you do it in pretty much every post you make.

just a quick post from a speedway fan who watches the devils regularly,we are not all as as self opinionated as mr martin and respect the opinions of others i know who mr martin is and choose not to speak to him for obvious reasons nothing to do with hiding behind a keyboard i can assure you

That's nice to hear, lewy, your the kind of forum member I'd have no problems talking to if I met you on my travels, basically the kind of fan who isn't on here to talk out of their backsides.

And thats what i will do RocketBen, i cant wait to see your next post about Rye House

Rogers got the 'ump :D

Rogers got the 'ump :D

Roger nearly always has the hump, Shadders. It's just a pity that he does neither himself nor the Devils any favours through such ill considered posts. Perhaps Roger should count to ten and then decide to count to a further million before he makes any further posts? :neutral:

Maybe you should mind your own business,just worry about what you say, if i want your advice i will ask for it, and i wont be doing that, your another one who comes in on a post, when was the last time you started a subject, you and RocketBen are made for one another, i was making a comment about a meeting,i did not mention the club, just something in the meeting, you should try reading the post first before you have a go at someone, i suppose what Torpoitfanatic says about the club you agree with,its got nothing to do with you what me or anyone says, and im sure i wont listen to people like you,im not worried about doing the Devils any favours, i pay to go to the meeting, then when its finished i go home, thats it, where do the favours come into it, maybe when the club is honest with the supporters that might change,but until then favours are out,so you try counting to a million the next time you come on.

Edited by Roger MARTIN

Maybe you should mind your own business,just worry about what you say, if i want your advice i will ask for it, and i wont be doing that, your another one who comes in on a post, when was the last time you started a subject, you and RocketBen are made for one another, i was making a comment about a meeting,i did not mention the club, just something in the meeting, you should try reading the post first before you have a go at someone, i suppose what Torpoitfanatic says about the club you agree with,its got nothing to do with you what me or anyone says, and im sure i wont listen to people like you,im not worried about doing the Devils any favours, i pay to go to the meeting, then when its finished i go home, thats it, where do the favours come into it, maybe when the club is honest with the supporters that might change,but until then favours are out,so you try counting to a million the next time you come on.

Just a suggestion...

These type of messages should - perhaps - be confined to personal messages - and not put on a public forum...

I'll probably now be shouted down because I'm neither a Plymouth or a Rye House supporter - but I'm a Speedway supporter and I hate to see a thread brought down to this level. The discussion should be about the speedway meeting and I should be able to read people's opinions - not one poster attacking supporters of the same team as his own.