British Speedway Forum

Hehe... I cant believe its here :approve:

Just about to leave for Glasgow Airport to get the 7am flight to Cardiff. Going to go to the Practice session at the Millenium, then down to Somerset for the PL pairs then back to Cardiff for the whole day on Saturday and finish with going to Newport for the Welsh open On sunday before flying back on Sunday evening.

BUMPER SPEEDWAY WEEKEND :P

Here we go... Here we go... Here we go... :DB)

Edited by BongoBrian

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/2010/07/08/podprowadzajace-z-leszna-na-grand-prix-wielkiej-brytanii/

The start girls at Cardiff will be taken from Leszno :)

I preferred the Torun ones more, though - the blue one was mindblowing, IMHO ;)

I'd prefer it if they used British girls, preferably Welsh... Another job lost to the Poles, no offence ;)

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/2010/07/08/podprowadzajace-z-leszna-na-grand-prix-wielkiej-brytanii/

The start girls at Cardiff will be taken from Leszno :)

I preferred the Torun ones more, though - the blue one was mindblowing, IMHO ;)

Dunno, Mateusz, I reckon the Yellow one was the pick of the litter.

A huge well done to all who, like myself, contacted BBC Radio Five Live to complain about their complete lack of even a mention of tomorrow's GP at the Millennium Stadium. That pressure obviously worked as we've just received a mention on Gabby Logan's Show (which John Inverdale is presenting today) and fair play to the legend that is Murray Walker who pointed out to all discussing Silverstone's event much to their amazement, that Mark Webber had flown out to a recent Speedway GP to cheer on his great mate Crumpy!

Edited by Bryn

1. Jason Crump

2. Chris Holder

3. Davey Watt

and just to piss you all off

4. Tai Woffinden

that's the way we role.

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OII OII OII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Jason Crump

2. Chris Holder

3. Davey Watt

4. Tai Woffinden

that's the way we role.

Obviously a case of too much Fosters taken on board or is there an Ossie ref coming over!

Obviously a case of too much Fosters taken on board or is there an Ossie ref coming over!

no we just support our fellas. they will kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far this season it's been Poland easily kicking everyones' asses :)

Also got my fingers crossed that a certain Mr Gollob

finally lays his Cardiff hoodoo to rest, this HAS to

be his year for the main title.

Can't quite believe that I'm actually enjoying a GP

series this much, but then the racing has been far

better this year, whether that is down to the track

preperation, or that the riders have upped their game

somewhat, either way, its a closer and more exciting

title race this year. Roll On Saturday.

It has been a much improved series so far and the better use of the skills of olsen and olsson i'm sure has a lot to do with it...... of course it helps to have what has to be probably the strongest top to bottom world final lineup ever... with the competition for places and points ruthless

I'd love to see Tomasz finally win the world title but tbh i'd be happy with any of the top 3 winning it

more to the point is that being at the half way stage and on such a make or break track it really could make life difficult for some riders...... Jason has to make the most of Cardiff .... Tai has to keep improving...... Scott cannot afford a stinker if he has hopes for a permanent WC...... Freddie, Greg and Bomber must bang in a good one if they are to stay on the top 8 pace

As well as the Start marshall clerk of the course Track Doctor. But don't tell SCB, he'l have a fit!! :P

We all got to speedway to se the start marshall, clerk of the course and the doctor don't we? :P

We all got to speedway to se the start marshall, clerk of the course and the doctor don't we? :P

Now, now. Remember he is a P***e supporter ;)

1. Jason Crump

2. Chris Holder

3. Davey Watt

4. Tai Woffinden

that's the way we role.

Dont think all 4 of them ozzys will finish in the top 4 sad.gif

A huge well done to all who, like myself, contacted BBC Radio Five Live to complain about their complete lack of even a mention of tomorrow's GP at the Millennium Stadium. That pressure obviously worked as we've just received a mention on Gabby Logan's Show (which John Inverdale is presenting today) and fair play to the legend that is Murray Walker who pointed out to all discussing Silverstone's event much to their amazement, that Mark Webber had flown out to a recent Speedway GP to cheer on his great mate Crumpy!

We have just got yet another plug :)

Well I won't be getting to Cardiff this year sadly, but my bet is going to Harris :)