British Speedway Forum

Come, come now folks Ryan is the world's fairest rider!

Ryanfair.

All those races were you suspected his racing ethics .... dreams! Never happened!

Quite right. Glad you've come to your senses at last! :rolleyes:

Here come the girls.

now , now . That's your lot ......remember :P

It must be great to be you Merlin, being right all of the time :rolleyes:

Nah make lots of mistakes these days due to having had too many birthdays! :(

But you don't half go on a bit, my fine feathered friend, about the Fish. :shock: Some of your comments smell like a bad fish - long time no sea ! B)

Edited by Merlin

Budge up lads , room for one more on the bitter , twisted and jealous step . :P

... any space for James Wright?

Quite right. Glad you've come to your senses at last! :rolleyes:

I get there eventually Merlin ... like you the years have caught up! ;)

What company produced the programme?

It says on page 5 - "Tapes Up is a BSPA Production. Editor Nigel Pearson, Production Paul Rickett."

Edited by The Abbott

best team was newcastle

not quite sure how you work out a team that couldn't make the final was the best team.... I'm sure there is logic in there somewhere...

Something Tsunami has become over the last few years. Maybe it's just getting older but I somehow doubt it.

He says it isn't relevant that Fisher never touched Howe and on that I agree. But what he fails to say is that it is relevant that Fisher picked up drive or grip as others and himself have stated. I am sure he will next tell us all in his great opinion of course how a rider who picks up unexpected drive or grip is always able to control the bike.

Just another case of having a go and running with the pack on a rider he intensely dislikes! Especially the petty comment about how it was great to see one rider put him in his place yet not a word about the great race those same two riders had earlier on when Fisher won.

Pathetic :blink:

BTW To pose a Chrissy question - were you there. :o

Entitled to my own opinion, the same as you. Thanks for the compliment of a 'great' opinion but. :D

It was great to see Fisher put in his place after he shook his left fist after he overtook Lyons out of the 2nd bend in their previous race. Too cocky for his own good and very disrespectful to Lyons.

Just out of curiousity who made Newcastle favourites for the event?

And who composed the following?:

http://www.speedwaygb.com/news7.php?extend.8398.5

Not Newcastle. The programme, as with the build up to the Pairs, had the Diamonds fair and square favourites. We never boasted of winning either event, preferring to hope and pray that we could do something with the best team we have had for about 8 years. Having expectations to my knowledge is not a crime but your previous post lurched in that direction. :(

Something you never are?

Aye right :blink:

I'm not trying to knock someone off a bike at speed. :D

There you go again. It's appalling that you suggest a rider is trying to knock another rider off. Despite saying that Fisher picked up drive it doesn't matter to you that a bike would be difficult to control when that happens. Your only assumption is that Fisher was trying to fence another rider and that assumption is purely down to dislike of the rider in question.

As I said before...pathetic.

There you go again. It's appalling that you suggest a rider is trying to knock another rider off. Despite saying that Fisher picked up drive it doesn't matter to you that a bike would be difficult to control when that happens. Your only assumption is that Fisher was trying to fence another rider and that assumption is purely down to dislike of the rider in question.

As I said before...pathetic.

If you are going to read my mind, do it correctly. :o The reason why I don't like Fisher is cos of his track tactics and pits demeanour. :(

Supporting a rider being like that is as you say....pathetic. End of.

Now that's not funny. You know only too well that riders can knock each other off when they get out of shape and it's not deliberate. Like Kenni Larsen and Mark Lemon at Scunthorpe and Kenni Larsen and Derek Sneddon at Brough Park.