British Speedway Forum
Phil

Sky Red Button Tonight ... Discuss!

I just got Virgin for this reason.Skys customer service is so bad for loyal customers.So told them to stick it.

From the experiences of people I know, Sky's Customer Service is world class compared to Virgin's!

How about being charged to re-activate a service simply because you wanted to change the name on the account from joint to single!

It's on Sky Sports 3 from 6pm-9pm, no red button in sight.

It will be a red button job if it over runs though as it's live Golf after

Wow! just come on here to ask how often does a Basketball Play-off final do a 'speedway' and overrun it's time slot. I was feeling miffed that we might miss the start of the SGP and see the first few races recorded and with no preview of the meeting.

I was surprised to see a multi page thread saying it is on the red button and lots of confusion over that.

All i can say right now at near 5:30pm is that on Sky the now and next shows it on SS3 at 6pm, the inbuilt deailed Sky EPG tv guide also shows it on SS3 at 6pm-9pm, then finally most surprising of all in the circumstances lol my printed tv listing magazine purchased on Tuesday shows the exact same SS3 at 6pm through to 9pm.

So does that mean it will be on SS3 at 6pm through to 9pm or clearly make it anytime and any place other than SS3 at 6pm!

Edited by manchesterpaul

This is an old thread from last year! People were only pointing out that if at any time in the future sky show a GP on red button like they have done in past red button is now available on virgin.

A friend has just mentioned he read an article that Virgin subscribers will be able to use the red button service on sky sports from the 21st of April.Has anybody else heard anything about this????

This is an old thread from last year! People were only pointing out that if at any time in the future sky show a GP on red button like they have done in past red button is now available on virgin.

Lol thank you Rob B for spotting that. Although it might have been a good idea if a new thread had been started by the OP. But no sweat intentions were good. Also whilst i have Sky itself i got to admit it is great news indeed that the Virgin subscribers now no longer have to dread mention of the red button.

Shabby treatment of Speedway would they move a football match over to the red button for the second half of course they wouldnt. Speedway bends over backwards for the Tv changing fixtures, clubs running on off nights in front of poor crowds, we've even altered the whole package points system, tac rides, play-offs etc and for what?. It doesn't matter whether your with Sky or Virgin ultmatly we're being taken for a ride and the powers tobe sit back and take the scaps offered them.

Points Systems.. Nothing to do with Sky.

Tac Rides.. Nothing to do with Sky.

Play-offs.. Sky love them, but the idea came from the BSPA.

I'm sure you would prefer no televised speedway..

So you got to watch the speedway, on the package you pay for and you're considering cancelling because of that?

Amazing.

Ah but she had to press the red button.

Thats tough.

I stopped subscribing because I had to press 401.